Sign in to follow this  
Evenangelsfall

Exercise and the lap band

Do you have better results with sagging skin with the lap band? I'm wondering with exercise if it will be less of a problem because weight loss is slower?

I have lost 40 pounds so far and still have 60+ to go but so far I haven't noticed my skin sagging....my boobs a little :( I am exercising regularly, I did hear that it is supposed to help.

I don't know that at our starting weights, which if any of the WLS's is likely to leave us with less in the way of excess skin.

True. I went to a support meeting. It was a Christmas party. I met 4 women I talked with most the night. 2 were having their band removed. I decided I only want to do this once.

weight loss is slower but you still have a big drop off in the begining . I dont have the sever sagging skin i have seen people get but I will say mine is loser then i would like it. I have not started a exercise routine and im sure if i did i woudlnt have this problem