Sign in to follow this  
Wicked

Bleh

13 months out tomorrow.

353->240

I've lost 113 lbs... and I have 70lbs to go before I want to relax.

I can't seem to motivate myself. I haven't lost weight the last two months, I was having a weird dizzy issue in July which added on migraines so I stopped working out... now I just don't feel like doing anything anymore

I went from a size 28 to a 16 in a year, I should be all excited happy and ready to keep going but I can't seem to get myself to do it.

My current daily lifestyle is a little stressed with school, I'm a student living off loans and trying for scholarships so my mind is usually pretty occupied with thinking about that.

But even then, I'm starting to lose my motivation in school. I need some motivation. I think I'm just going through a weird depression funk.

My meals today were:

half a grilled cheese sandwich and half a piece of toast for breakfast

Lunch... was some spaghettios and protein yogurt

dinner was a few bites of mabo tofu with some protein yogurt

Drank like 3 bottles of water

I had half a chocolate bar today too

I don't seem to be too strayed from diet.. except the candy.

Everything just feels kind of bleh.

I seem to care more about how I look now that I'm getting skinnier then I did when I was bigger. Before I kind of ignored the fact I was fat. But now I just look in a mirror and say things like 'I'm still gross'

I want to care though, because I want to be around 160-170lbs, in my healthy weight range, and start enjoying my youth.

Someone PM me or something. I dont know reply here too I guess

Hugs!

You are so very close to your goal and it sounds like you have made AMAZING progress! You are an inspiration to me as I START this long journey. Don't give up on yourself. Bad days (heck, bad months!) come and go. You are in control and can do this!

Maybe a counsellor would help or a visit to your PCP- I've often found- from previous multiple WL attempts -once I'm off the wagon for a while it's really hard to get back on SO a different approach may be needed- You have done really well up to now but if your mood is overruling everything else you need to get that sorted- hang in there {{{hugs}}}