Surgery Dates?

150by40

October 29th here. Anyone else in October? I would love to keep up with those around the same time-frame.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

October 1st, here! My birthday month, too! It looks like I'll have a rebirth of sorts... Congrats to all of you! It will be nice to have supports who are going through it all right along with me. :)

All the best,

Sharon

My date is October 23rd! So excited for it to get here!

My surgery is Oct 30th. I am kind of excited about that as My B-day is Oct 28th so I get my "new life" almost on my bday and I am a HUGE fan of halloween so I am looking forward to wearing one of those cute sexy costumes next year. I take Halloween so seriously that I spend the entire year preparing. So 2013 Halloween will be HUGE!!!!

Congrats on getting your date! Kind of neat how close it is to your birthday. I haven't been a huge Halloween girl, but if I can wear sexy costumes next year, I just might start to be one. :)

Hello Oct -ite's--- I was scheduled for 10/22. So ready. Looking forward to keeping in touch!

Welcome to the club :) Congrats on your date. Every day closer makes me a little more nervous! But, it is a good nervous. Maybe I should say anxious!

I elect 150by40 the October Club President ;)

I am scheduled for October 9th!!!!

Can't wait to watch ALL of our tickers move.....can't wait to shed these pounds and hopefully a few prescriptions as well.

So proud to be a part of a great group.

I elect 150by40 the October Club President ;)

I am scheduled for October 9th!!!!

Can't wait to watch ALL of our tickers move.....can't wait to shed these pounds and hopefully a few prescriptions as well.

So proud to be a part of a great group.

Ha ha!!! that was funny.

I am excited for all of us! It is such a good time!!! What a change we are fixing to experience. I wish each of you a safe surgery and speedy recovery!!!

Hi everyone,

I just got my date yesterday. Oct. 8. I'll be home to celebrate my daughters 2nd birthday on the 14th. I am so happy.

Congrats dreamer....just one day before me :)

Edited by SkeleTON