August 22nd surgery date

WeightAndSeeTheNewMe

• 2 weeks later...

If you don't find an exact day buddy... I'm the 21st :) Getting ready to start the 14 day pre-op liquid diet... do you have to do that too?

I'm definitely willing to take a buddy a day early since I haven't found and "exact" match. I do not have to do any pre-op diet, but I'm going to start my own eating healthy and adding protein shakes diet tomorrow.

Good luck! It will go quick!

I'll forge the path for you :)

Are all your pre-op appts done? I've bought all my supplements and protein drinks for the next 2 weeks... so I'm as ready as I'm going to get :) I was really nervous this last weekend... but now I'm feeling calm and ready

I have my final appt on Thursday. I've already purchased all my vitamins, protein powders, and such. I'm making one last trip to the store next week. The nerves have definitely started showing up full force.

Day 1 of the liquid only diet. Little nerves because of the migraines I sometimes get, but picked up a cooler for my lunch shakes and I'm as ready as I'm going to get. C'mon liver start shrinking :)

on to day 3 :) yesterday was cake (not literally) :P I read that day 3/4 are really rough though... I'm hoping not for me! Yesterday was so easy, I was barely hungry and I even had trouble getting in all my shakes during work. Here's to hoping that today and tomorrow are just as easy :)

Good Luck at your pre-op! Let me know how it goes.

I was just making future plans with someone and I was like "next week blah blah blah and then the week after that... surgery!" How exciting to be this close!

The appt with the dietician went well, just 30 minutes. Surgery is right around the corner!

I'm going to start a pre-op diet of some kind on Monday.

Can't be your buddy, but check my stats. I had surgery one year ago on the 23rd of August. You will have an exciting journey in the upcoming year. Good luck to you.

One more thing done and you're on the way, yay! It's getting so close I can almost taste it.. hee hee

I survived day 4 so I think you'll do great on Monday!

Nerves are starting to get the best of me, but I'm trying to keep myself busy so I have another focus. I've hit a funk of not wanting to leave the house so I hope to get myself out tomorrow.

We're getting so close! We'll be on the losers bench so soon.

Congrats and good luck ladies! I'm a few days ahead of you. My surgery is Wednesday! I am nervous! But I'm also very excited!

Woo Hoo @Winning... you are almost there! Congrats!

@weightandsee... how'd the Monday pre-op diet go? I survived a week now on liquid only... I think I deserve a t-shirt! One more week and then it's GO time. Woo Hoo!!

Hey ladies!! Congrats on making it a whole week on the pre-op diet! It's smooth sailing now!!! Hope this week flies by for ya!!

Yep @yosunflower tomorrow morning is GO day!! I'm excited! I think I was more nervous leading up to the surgery than I am tonight! Go figure! I will post an update as soon as I can!!

@yosunflower, I ended up with jury duty this week so the pre-op diet hasn't worked at all. I'm hoping to do the best I can this week.

Anybody that can do the liquid diet deserves big props! ((hugs)) we're almost there.

I survived!! The only as is by far the most uncomfortable part. Now to get used to all this sipping! Thinking of you ladies!!

Can i join you ladies? My surgery is on Aug,24. I've been on my liquid diet for 6 days today. I'm so ready for this part to be over. I see my family eating and I just want to cry. I've done good though I haven't cheated. I'm very proud of that.

Tami