Laughing cow cheese

cholethomas

The light swiss is now my new best friend LOL, I could eat it on everything!! Right now I am eating egg beater egg whites with the cheese melted in and OMG to die for!!

it is REALLY good, I just sprayed a large coffee mug with pam, poured some egg whites into the cup cut up the cheese and cooked it for about one min 45 sec and done!!

Ive always loved laughing cow cheese! They also make a cheese spread that comes in little triangles. I bet that would be good for you too. I'm on the pre op diet and I can't have anything solid yet. A lot of people have trouble with eggs after surgery. Do you think the liquid egg whites are easier to tolerate? I may add them to my shopping list...

As long as I eat them in the morning then yes I can tolerate them but ONLY the egg whites. Me and regular eggs are not good friends and they actually hurt when I eat them. I ate a egg white crustless quiche that I made for dinner one night and was up sick all night long, even though I had eaten it for breakfast and was totally fine with it

I had some eggs and Laughing cow wedges at work today so I thought I would try this. Its really good! I used the French onion Laughing cow (Its what I had). I wish I had known about this earlier when I was in the soft food stage. I took two whole eggs and 1 wedge (Im a year out and whole eggs don't really bother me). I really like it. Thanks for the idea, now I can make breakfast with high protein at work when I don't have time at home :)

I have a hard time eating anything in the morning, but will definitely try this. I need help with edible protein and not protein shakes. Thanks for the idea! :)

I have been experimenting with foods and Laughing cow is my fav breakfast. I have not had surg yet- I find out 8/9/12 when so wish me luck there but I too spray my mug at work and pour about 2 OZ, I use southwestern egg beaters ( which may change after surg) and laughing cow swiss and a sprinkle of ground turkey sausage ( about a thumb size amount) and a sprinkle either unflavor protein or chicken soup protein from Unjury - holy smokes it is good. Lots of protein

• 9 years later...

Hi all. Trying to think of different foods to eat as I am running out of ideas. Also do you think I could try the Laughing Cow cheese or is it too soon  as I am only 3 weeks post - op and in the pureed stage?