Order Protein Shakes

Does anyone order their shakes online? I am looking for a wider variety of shake flavors but I am very limited with places to buy at home. I am looking to order online and it is difficult to find a reliable place online that will ship to my location.

I order from Unjury.com. Mainly because I hate all the choc shakes and wanted something different. They have a chicken soup protein that I love!!! Another place is Vitacost.com. If you sign up, they give you a $10 coupon for your first order!!

I searched Google.nl/ and I can find several stores that offer protein shakes that we have in the USA.

Check this store out: http://www.sports-nutrition.nl/Syntrax-Nectar-p-16146.html

I order from Unjury.com. Mainly because I hate all the choc shakes and wanted something different. They have a chicken soup protein that I love!!! Another place is Vitacost.com. If you sign up, they give you a $10 coupon for your first order!!

Kat - Dani is located in Europe. That makes things a little difficult.

Can you order from amazon.com in Europe? Thats where I order mine