SpartanMama

Yay! I'm getting my sleeve tomorrow!

They just called from the surgeon's office and they got everything approved to switch to the sleeve! I'm so excited!

Thanks again for all of the support and insight everyone has given me this past few days.

You will dig the sleeve, it's great! Good luck!

Good for you... I too just switched over to the Vertical Sleeve and Im set to have Surgery on the 13th... Keep us posted on your recovery... See you soon on the losers bench :)

Good Luck to you both! Happy weight losing

yeah!! congrats and good luck!! day 3 i started feeling like myself again and then it was like i never had any surgery.

way to go! hope all is going well, give us an update soon :)

How exciting! Good for you!!!

You will dig the sleeve, it's great! Good luck!

Funny.... I'm thinking this would be cool on a t-shirt "Dig the Sleeve." :) And I've got some glitter pink t-shirt vinyl... hmmmm...

good for you! I will join you on the 3rd. Give us all the details please. hope you recover fast. lose faster :D

she must be out livin it up ;)

I'm here! I just went on vacation for 3 weeks! I can't believe how great I feel. 47 pounds down so far!

The only thing I'm having issues with is getting all of my protein in, so I started taking a Proasis protein shot everyday, which has really helped.

be careful of the protein shots. I looked at the link you posted, and in the nutritional info it says "collagenic protein isolate"... isn't that the one that's not good for WLSers? It DOES have whey protein isolate, but I think it has to be the first item listed...

I'm sure Cinwa can shed light!

best of luck! glad to hear you're having such great success!!! :D

They were recommeded by my surgeon, so I'll stick with them for now. I'm just having a hard time eating more than 2 bites of anything and protein shakes do not sit well.