'Before' pics?

I didn't actually get any pics before surgery, it all happened so fast. I'm thinking of taking some now or maybe using some snapshot I find of me at my fattest. Has anyone else done them? What did you wear?

I didn't take any official before pics, but I have more than enough shots of me at my heaviest, unfortunately. ;) Most I've seen have been in like bike shorts and a sports bra.

Hi. :) I had my surgery in November and I think you should forsure take before pictures AND measure. Wear shorts and a sports bra and stand in front of a closed door when you take the picture. Take front and side views.. and back if you want. The reason for standing in front of the door is so you can see how much smaller you get. The door will always be the same size so you can watch yourself shrink. I take pictures and measurements every month and it's amazing the difference I can see every month. And now when I look at the before picture and compare it to the current months picture, it's just unbelievable.

And make sure you take measurements. One of my favorite things to do now is to put the measuring tape around my stomach and make it as big as i was in the beginning. It's a real eye opener to be able to compare that way. Last month I was looking over all my measurements and I noticed that my waist is as big as my thigh was when I started! My thigh was 31 inches and now my waist is 31 inches!! It's just the little things like that that make me really happy that I measured.

So, go take pictures and measure! Right now. Don't wait until tomorrow. :)

Okay, I'll go dig out my sports bra or something and wear that. I don't want to have Dh do them though, it'll be so embarassing! Argh. Maybe my 9 year old can help me do them. I swear I don't want to even see the 'before' shots, *cringe*! But maybe it'll help as I'm on a stall, might as well get this first one over with, it'll be better to do it next month and see how differen I look (assuming the stall ever ends, it's been a week!)

When I took my before pics, I wore my old sweat pant I had cut off into shorts (they were pretty much the only thing big enough in my house that I could wear anymore) and a tank top. When I took my two month pics, I wore the same sweat shorts and a t-shirt.

My before/after pics post is in the member photo forum if you search for my name- I just did a front shot and a shot of each side...

Poppy

• 2 weeks later...

alright, did you take them? Honestly, I had my DH take mine and email them to me, then delete them off his phone. I didn't open the email until a month later so I could compare. I didn't want to see them either. lol.