Sign in to follow this  
bridgetgirl

Feeling Blue or Crazy 3 months post op?

You are normal! Welcome to the other side!!! Remember that through rapid weightloss there is also a rapid release of hormones and feeling angry, sad, explosive, impatient or depressed IS NORMAL for us.

Hang in there ...... you ARE not going crazy.

Remember it is important to COMMUNICATE ... tell your loved ones how you feel. Tell your loved ones you appreciate them in times when you are challenging. Kind words go a long way with our caregivers, family and loved ones.

keep on keeepin on staplers ... everything is going to be okay!

You must have felt that way, way back when! Thanks for letting us know that. Its definitely been an emotional roller coaster! But I have to say that my second month has been much easier than my first month. I hope I don't slide backwards again!

You must have felt that way, way back when! Thanks for letting us know that. Its definitely been an emotional roller coaster! But I have to say that my second month has been much easier than my first month. I hope I don't slide backwards again!

Full steam ahead! Those first 4-6 weeks can be nutty tho!

Thats for sure!!