Beccadoone

Oh My...I Can't Believe I Did This

Today, day 5 post op, my mom took me grocery shopping. One of my weekly stops is our corner fruit market. I always test the grapes to make sure they aren't too tart. Well out of habit, I put a grape in my mouth and proceeded to eat it,,. :wacko:. Then the lady told me try the green ones. As I pop it in my mouth I realized "I'm not supposed to eat". I have been scared since.

You will probably be fine.... or it might come back up. Either way the fear alone will probably keep you from doing that again. :)

I think we've all done something like that- but it is best if you can get out of the habit of 'mindless' eating...

Mine was gum... eek.

wow you are already out and about!! it's day 6 for me and im still having a hard time getting around :(

wow you are already out and about!! it's day 6 for me and im still having a hard time getting around :(

It'll come babe - we don't all recover at the same rate and being realistic, the lighter people tend to recover a little quicker.Keep moving as much as you can and if possible, wearing some undies with a little tummy support can be helpful.

I was very slow moving. My mom and dad have taken care of my household needs, my 5 kids, and getting me up and around. Trust me, without them I wouldn't have the energy to sit up. ;)

I just had my first grape on Saturday!