rainrain

WLSFA Meet and Greet in Vegas

The annual Meet and Greet in Vegas is coming soon!! I went last year and it was great fun and for a good cause!!!

Here is the link if anyone wants info. I am going and I think I am driving, so if anyone wants to carpool from San Diego let me know.

http://wlsfa.org/2012mg-2/

post-1364-0-08911400-1332689661_thumb.jp

anyone??

How funny that it is May 18-20...we have had a trip booked to Vegas that weekend, with friends, for over a year. Too bad I am just pre-op, since we will be there all those days....have a flight to Vegas the morning of the 18th and a flight back home the evening of the 20th...

I am going and I am really, really excited!  I dont know a single soul that will be there but I plan on meeting lots of new friends.

You can still come!  There are tickets still available and it does not matter if you are pre op or post op or no op!  It is a fund raiser ultimately so you should come. 

How funny that it is May 18-20...we have had a trip booked to Vegas that weekend, with friends, for over a year. Too bad I am just pre-op, since we will be there all those days....have a flight to Vegas the morning of the 18th and a flight back home the evening of the 20th...

Yes, you can come!! You will learn so much about this amazing foundation!!

Cathy, take my number and call me when you get there! I am in on WEdnesday and working alot of the event. In fact I am speaking at a round table.

I'd love to meet up with you!!

Rain

I have your number in my phone.  I dont get in Thursday night until 11:15 p.m. so I wont bother you that late.  I am meeting a few people from the My Tiny Tank group at registration at 10 on Friday and I will be sure to text you! 

Cant wait!

I would love to go,   the topics look great,  and the vendor show must be WONDERFUL !!!!!       I hope Harley grandma goes. 

I am actually flying into Vegas on the 19th for another event!

Edit: Awww bummer I am going June 19th

Edited by esob

Boarding pass in hand, finished packing, material for round table ready, volunteer duties assigned, food in the fridge for the family.....on my way and looking forward to meting so many new people and seeing old friends!! Please, Please, if you see me running around, STOP me and say hi, get and give a hug and chat with me!! I am looking forward to putting faces to real bodies. My goal is to make sure everyone is included and always feel they belong in the group!!! Here is my cell number text me and let's make sure to meet up some time this weekend!!! 7605197911 REALLY!!!

wonderful meeting you, cathy..sorry I was so busy with volunteering we didn't get mich time. I will be in Pheonix in July for OAC  and Anahien in October. for Obesity Help. Maybe we can spend time then!  rain