BugdocMom

My new haircut...keep it or grow it back?

So, I did not take your advice and keep the classic bob. I meant to, I swear. But my stylist was so convincing and I was so easily swayed. I LOVED my new haircut when I left the salon. I felt sassy and cute and all my friends and colleagues LOVED it too. But, DH says..."it's cute. I don't love it, but it's cute." Hmmm...it's hard to love it when I am thinking in the back of my mind that he doesn't find it attractive. He did have a VERY bad day, so I am hoping he will look at it through fresh eyes tomorrow or that it will grow on him. Otherwise, i guess I'll have to grow it our again. What do you guys think?

post-18720-0-76463700-1332399495_thumb.j

post-18720-0-79620900-1332399518_thumb.j

post-18720-0-58366000-1332399580_thumb.j

post-18720-0-30777000-1332399590_thumb.j

Edited by BugdocMom

I think it's darling! Suits your face really well too. Cute!!

I love it. It's sassy and confident.....like you!! However, the more important question is.....what do you think? Afterall, that is what truly matters.

I think it looks great, I really really liked the bob too. Either way you look amazing

Adorable! My only queston is, How is it to fix up? Does it take a lot of work?

If it isn't too much work and if you don't mind needing to go in more often for a trim to keep up the look, I would say keep it because you rock the look!

BTW, you have beautiful facial bones!

Love it! But I think you would look good with any hair cut!

I have to agree with Lori, you would look great in any haircut.

adorable!

I think it's adorable! In my experience I've found most men don't care for short hair on women. My sister cut her's once and the unanimous male opinion was, "You look like Hilary Clinton." Not a good thing. LOL

The haircut is FAB and I am so not nice enough to lie. You look about 25 in those pics. I think some men get caught up in the "women should have long hair" thing and the change requires some time to adjust. It's a great cut. I hope you love it too.

Edited by wednesday210

Beeuteeful! You looked trendy and cute, now sassy and cute. Agree with others, you could pull off any cut nicely.

Thanks guys!! I feel so much better! I think I really needed a big change for myself so I could somehow create an image of the "new me" because I have really been struggling with that. I LOVE the new haircut. I also think it is sassy. Totally digging it. Also, soooo easy to style. My stylist has known me long enough to know that she's lucky if I use styling products and super lucky if I blow dry so anything I have has to be practically wash and wear! I have been fortunate enough to have the kind of hair that agrees with neglect;) I was worried this morning that I would discover it took much more effort than I wanted. But NO! I ran my fingers through it and it was just like new! Loving it even more...

And I think you guys are right about many men and short hair. I think that's what DH is going through...shock. But I am hoping a few staged flirty looks while cooking dinner and a little come hither lip gloss will ease him into appreciating it. Wish me luck because it doesn't grow on him, I won't keep it. He is the only person that I CARE whether he finds me attractive so I don't wanna purposely put him off...I've got plenty of other habits to do that, LOL.

Adorable!

Chiming in with my two cents- I love it! I wish I could get away with that type of 'do... as the others said- it looks sassy and just about perfect on you!

I think it's very cute! You look great :)

I had mine cut really short a few years ago and my hubby did not like it and I loved it so at the end of the day I let it grow back out because I wanted to be cute and sexy to him and no one else mattered so I understand how you feel. I think it looks very sexy and gives you a very confident look.

I love it! You have to keep it. It's so striking and stylish :cool:

Take it from your long lost brother, it's awesome! Sassy is the first word that came to mind and I see you had the same idea as well. Besides, what do men know? :P

I liked the bob, but this shows off more your face, jawline, and those great apples on you cheeks. The bob seemed to mask that a little more. This looks very professional, too.

The husband should come around. At the risk of being risqué, I'm sure he finds more attractive aspects of your appearance than just a haircut. I think a lot of guys just don't get women and hair changes...status quo is good enough.

I say rock it, girlfriend.

I love it!! 3 S's....Smart, Sassy & Sophisticated!! So jealous my hair is curly!! :lol:

Omg! It's so cute. I wish I could cut mine short, but I have spiral curls that are natural and if I cut my hair short it will look like a football helmet! The cut is very stylish on you. I bet hubby comes around before you know it! Men fear change.