CHOCOLATENAI

January Surgeries

I'm so excited, nervous, and anxious about my upcoming gastric sleeve surgery on january16, 2012! Anybody else had or having their surgery this moth??? Pointers would be greatly appreciated!

I'm so excited, nervous, and anxious about my upcoming gastric sleeve surgery on january16, 2012! Anybody else had or having their surgery this moth??? Pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, I am having RNY on January 23rd at Brigham and Women's. I am very nervous because I have heard about some complications from other people, but when I found out other surgeons performed their bypass and that they were seeing my surgeon for repair, I felt better. I'd love to hear from anyone who has had complications. What were they? How did they fix the complication? Were you hospitalized, etc.

Edited by Emster2006

Hey ~ We have some threads going in the Jan 2012 section ~ this one is for 2011 :) Come meet us there! My surg is Wed! Ah!

wow we got newbies :)

I can't believe that we're a year out (some already, so almost)... I'm officially on wednesday. I'm down almost 80 since the morning of surgery... 2 pounds from being 80.... 78 pounds loss... which kindda sucks. I wanted to hit that 100 pound and goal. It will happen, if I work my tool. My knee being messed up really has stopped things. And I'm getting stubborn and starting to do things even if they hurt. I feel like I've wasted the last 5 months. :(

Teri