6 Months Out

jessica_white

hey now that we are all either 6 months post op or getting close to it i was wondering how everyone was doing? anyone having any major troubles? i am doing great have lost 108 lbs only have 27 more til my drs goal of 130. i am currently wearing a size 8/9 no problems at all and feeling great!

post-15175-0-83770200-1321757534_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

I'm not on here much anymore so I'm just now seeing this post, but I'm doing great! I've lost a total of 120 pounds and feel much better! I need to work on more exercise, but other than that all is good! Glad you're doing so well! You look wonderful!

• 1 month later...

i havent been on much anymore either but I started at 263 and am down to 141. I feel wonderful, no complications and have kicked up my workouts with a trainer and have started running. I am noticing the last 20 is hard to get off! I am also never sick and have noticed my appetite is stronger now that I am working out more.. which makes me paranoid but I know is ok. I am also noticing that I may not reach 115. I may settle in at 125 and that is just fine and healthy for me. I am noticing skin issues and really want plastic surgery but I know this may not be an option for a couple years as I am a single mom and bought a home so I didnt qualify for care credit at this time. great to see that everyone in May is doing well!!