*~* December 2011 Staplers*~*

Anyone looking forward to a December date?

My last weigh-in is December 6th.

Surgery date imminent!

DATES LISTED SO FAR:

December 5th

bfly_one

December 7th

Nicole

SamiiThacker

December 9th

babigrl111

December 15th

MnEmom

December 19th

SkinnyRachael

Sincereone72

December 20th

EmmyLu

Amber Nicole

Edited by DaQman247
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just got kicked out of November by a scheduling conflict my surgeon had so I am now December 19th and do hope to chat with more end-of-year losers soon.

waiting for the Jan 2012 forum to be created... la la la la.... guess i'll hang here w/ you two for now... lol :)

Glad to have you hanging out with us - I guess most folks figure why do this over the holidays....for me it is a great excuse to not have to cook, clean and entertain!

Glad to have you hanging out with us - I guess most folks figure why do this over the holidays....for me it is a great excuse to not have to cook, clean and entertain!

thanks ~ and good way of thinking! :) I technically have one holiday season left before surgery ~ but am dieting so not going to go hog-wild. I have a cruise over Christmas, and it'll be tempting to over-do it... but eye on the prize i say ~ don't wanna blow this! My heart and soul is in this process!

So anyway, for me... it's new year, NEW ME! Liquid diet starts on New Years Day... lol

2012 will be a new year - new us... for all of us!! :)

As your cruise the food - think about how different the next cruise will be and the choices you will make and try to incorporate some of those changes this time around. But, most of all - have a wonderful vacation!

I have the sleeve on December 9th, and i cant wait. It WILL be a great new year for all of us, lol.

As your cruise the food - think about how different the next cruise will be and the choices you will make and try to incorporate some of those changes this time around. But, most of all - have a wonderful vacation!

That's right, luckily there's so many choices and I can eat small amounts if I choose. And I will need to choose that, post-op! Thanks for the well-wishes. It's my 3rd cruise and the last one I'll be on while being this heavy! For the next cruise ~ I'll be excited to get into smaller clothes/swimsuits next time, and feel more energy to be more active!

I just heard this week! Did my final tests Monday and they called Wednesday with my date. So excited my insurance co approved quick.

I start my 2 week liquid diet the week of thanksgiving but that's okay as I usually just do low key dinner with friends.

Surgery is 12/5 which is ideal for many reasons, number one being that work is slower then so I can take 2 weeks off and then have a short week followed by a holiday week. I run a small nonprofit so having a chunk of time away is really hard for me.

Already planning a post-op cruise for end of February with a friend. Resting, relaxing and enjoying myself will be something to look forward to as I get through the next month!

My November date got postponed  just waiting to hear back from scheduling!!!! They say by the end of Dec for sure, but I guess we will see!!! My insurance also changes after the first of the year, and the new insurance required more than my old one to get approved. So it had better be sometime in Dec !! Makes me a nervous wreck!!!! Good luck to you all!!!

I finally got my date for my surgery 12/7/11. been a long year of appts and diets. ready to get it done and start a new life!

Well we finally have a group going here!!! I may be the last one so I am happy to post updates for any and all of you!

I started my vitamins today. DR wants me to start a habit of taking them. I start my liquid diet on the 27th, im not looking forward to that, but no pain no beauty! i'm just glad it is after thanksgiving, I don't think I could sip my liquids while everyone else enjoys a warm well cooked meal!

I found out last week that I will be part of the December crew. I have the sleeve set up for the 20th, 5 days before Christmas :unsure: I am excited to have it before the new year but a little nervous about feeling like crap for the holidays. The nice part will be my sister will be home from school and is excited to be here to help me, I am excited too I miss her when she is at school.

I am starting a list of who is having sugery and when.

bfly_one 5th

SamiiThacker 7th

babigrl111 9th

SkinnyRachael 19th

EmmyLu 20th

Just got the call!! Surgery is Dec 20th!!! Looks like you and I are changing our lives on the same day Emmylu !!!

Emmy Lou,

Thanks for starting the list - I kept wanting to and this darn work kept getting in the way. I say an extra helping of congratulations should be served to those of us who will be December losers! Try and remember what last holiday season was like - was it great? Mine wasn't. Will this year's be great? Mine won't. Will next year rock and roll?

It certainly will.

Remember, it is a tough time of year no matter what your weight and we are choosing us over food, finally.

December 5th

bfly_one

December 7th

SamiiThacker

December 9th

babigrl111

December 19th

SkinnyRachael

Sincereone72

December 20th

EmmyLu

Amber Nicole

Edited by EmmyLu

December 5th

bfly_one

December 7th

SamiiThacker

December 9th

babigrl111

December 15th

MnEmom

December 19th

SkinnyRachael

Sincereone72

December 20th

EmmyLu

Amber Nicole

I love that our list is getting bigger!!

time def seems to be dragging. I signed up for extra hours at work to keep me busy. if i sit around the house it'll get worst. I also been spending a ton of time at my mothers house chit chatting. I have two appointments coming up one for pre-op diet which i start on black friday and the other appt with my surgeon a week before the surgery. hopefully i can stay busy.

Well, I'm not a December Stapler :( as my Surgeon is out of the country for the month of Dec. My surgery is scheduled for Jan 4th, 2012. But I'm keeping my eye on all of you December people! Good luck!

Edited by LMT