Dale~Marie

November 2011 Stapler Dates

So far I have lost 41 lbs since I started my preop diet on October 25th. I thought I would share some pictures with you guys.

The picture of me in the turquoise and white is from the summer.. around 250lbs. The other picture is from this past weekend.. 210lbs.

I am thrilled with my weight loss so far and I hope it continues.

How is everyone else doing? Anyone else have pictures?

Excellent job Jayna, keep up the fantastic work! T

So far I have lost 41 lbs since I started my preop diet on October 25th. I thought I would share some pictures with you guys.

The picture of me in the turquoise and white is from the summer.. around 250lbs. The other picture is from this past weekend.. 210lbs.

Your doing great. Congratulations

Jayna! Thats spectacular! Congratulations!

I need to take pics too... I'm down a total of 30 so far, 17 from the surgery date (thats according to my scale... au naturale)

Thank you all for the compliments!! :)

Someone else needs to post some pictures!! I want to see how everyone is doing!

Okay, I don't want to be a downer, but I do want to hear from others who aren't going well.

I had the gastroscopy and dilatation and since then have NOT vomited. Thank God. However, I feel a bit sick and get stomach pain anytime I eat so I don't WANT to eat. I have lower down stomach cramps which I'm putting down to the dreaded constipation everyone talks about, and I have NO energy, because before 2 days ago I was throwing up everything I ate and now I just don't want to cos it makes me feel sick. Still haven't started exercising properly because of it.

Anyone else having a hard time?

On the plus side, I've lost 38lb (18kg) in nearly 6 weeks which is awesome. But I'm just not feeling great.

Can your doctor give you something for the nausea Sair? I have four different medications at home for nausea. One is called Prilosec and you take it before you eat and it actually coats your stomach so when you eat, there's less chance of getting sick. I haven't used it in a few weeks, but it's comforting knowing it's on hand. Maybe the dilation caused some inflammation at the swallowing point this week too and it's just going to take some time to heal. How is swallowing liquids going? Could you try yogurt smoothies in the blender maybe with extra protein powder? My stomach has been extra sensitive this week as well, but I just hate the schedule of spacing all the extra pills out, so I've been trying to tough it out. I hope you're feeling better really soon!!

You look amazing! Great job!

I, myself, have lost 43 lbs since starting the liquids on 10/24.

post-15217-0-73190900-1324662057_thumb.j

You look amazing! Great job!

I, myself, have lost 43 lbs since starting the liquids on 10/24.

Hi Dale, you are looking fantastic. Keep up the great work.

Regards T

Hi Dale, you are looking fantastic. Keep up the great work.

Regards T

Thank you! :)