Janie L

I Made Goal + In A Year!

It has been amazing 1st year. I have lost a whooping 159 lbs. I am so happy and have to say this has been the best decision I have ever made in my life! Here are Before and Now pictures.

f.jpg

DSC00843.jpg

Wow! You look fantastic, such an inspiration!!

I had to double check the pictures and I am still not sure you didn't hire someone to pose as you. lol You look fantastic! What a dramatic difference! Great work! You look AMAZING!

So happy for you - I cant see the pictures my stupid computer just shows a box with a red "x" in it - but I am sure you look FAB!

Edited by Lori88

Wow, you look 20 years younger! Congrats! I see your kitty doesn't like to be far from you.

WOW Janie!

Not only a slimmer and happier looking you but it's lifted years off of you too!

p.s. Love your white furbaby too!

It has been amazing 1st year. I have lost a whooping 159 lbs. I am so happy and have to say this has been the best decision I have ever made in my life! Here are Before and Now pictures.

f.jpg

DSC00843.jpg

WOOO HOOO!! You look like you could be your own daughter!! You are stylin girl!!!

Hey, for those of newer sleevers can you think back to 3 months, 6 months and 9 months and tell what a typical eating day was like for you and what you did as far as exercising?

I am at 12 weeks now, down less than 30 since surgery and stalling, but have been averaging 10 pounds per month. Looking for advice to make the most of this.

And again, WOW!

-Marie

Wow! You look fantastic!

Marie, I'm down 55 since 5/18. My typical day is a shake for breakfast (or a scrambled egg & a slice of turkey bacon) - chili, soup or turkey lunch meat and cheese for lunch, and a little dinner of whatever happens to be on the menu with the fam. I eat nuts and grapes for snacks.

My typical week of exercise (not this week, kiddo2 has strep) is walking 4 miles twice a week, and swimming laps for an hour - one day a week. This last two weeks have been slack with school starting back, softball practice for kiddo1 and sickness, but next week, weather permitting, I'm hitting the trail again.

WOW!! You look great :) p.s. I ♥ your kitty she is adorable :)

CONGRATS!!! You look wonderful!

I missed this one earlier -- you look great! I can't believe how much YOUNGER you look in the after photo -- awesome!! :)

It is true, you've shaved off 10 years and probably added 10 years onto your lifespan! What an amazing job... *claps*

Wow - what a transformation! You really do look 20 years younger!!! Congratulations!!!

I agree with everyone else, you look so much younger and ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

f.jpg

DSC00843.jpg

im so happy for you.....you look fabulous!! You should be so proud......thanks for sharing!!! :)

AMAZING!!!!!!

you seriously look 20 years younger now. im SO happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!1 i hope i do as well!!! <3 you're looking amazing!!

I totally missed this one too! I "ditto" what everyone else said and want to comment on Miss Kitty - a beauty and your hair color and style!! AWESOME!!