imakecutebabies

When To Order....

Has anyone ordered their vitamins or protein shakes yet? I'm debating if I should order them now or wait till I'm closer to surgery. I'm kinda tempted to get some vitamins just to try to see how they taste lol. I'm really horrible at waiiting!

A lot of peoples tastes change following surgery. You're better off ordering different samples so that you don't drop a ton of money and end up not being able to stomach your brand after surgery.

I'd suggest you order samples of multivitamins. The only two I'd recommend are Celebrate and Bariatric Advantage but be aware - your tastes can change after surgery:

http://www.celebratevitamins.com/

http://www.bariatricadvantage.com/catalog

I've got samples of a lot of stuff to try while I am in the first stage. I have vitamins from Bariatric Advantage and Celebrate and protein samples from all over (vitalady and Unjury). I figure that will tide me over for quite a while and I can see what I like.

I've got samples of a lot of stuff to try while I am in the first stage. I have vitamins from Bariatric Advantage and Celebrate and protein samples from all over (vitalady and Unjury). I figure that will tide me over for quite a while and I can see what I like.

Just be mindful that your tastes can change post-op - especially when it comes to protein shakes (you don't want to know how many tubs I liked and ended up throwing after surgery :( ).

Don't worry they are for after surgery. I figure the samples will last quite a while then when i am not eating much. 11 days to go. I've gotta be prepared.

I just bought some sample protein shakes at BJ's Bariatrics. I have to do a 2 week protein diet starting next weekend so I figured I'd go shopping this week.

They give us samples at our monthly support group. It is a really great way to try them all. Good luck in finding what you like :)