September Staplers?

Congrats!!!!!! I'm still waiting on insurance:(. Look forward to hear from u along the way on ur journey!!!!

I am hoping for.a.possible.September date. I can have the date once I lose another 5 lbs.

I can't wait, its finally gonna happen it feels weird like its all a dream, someone pinch me, I have waited for this for 10 years

Hi everyone

I am September 21st also can wait to start my journey and congrats to all the September Staplers

Fatima

Sept 13 or 15 for me. I think September is a great month for a re-birthday! biggrin.gif

September in my family is the month of anniversaries and birthdays, mine 9/20 date is my step-dads bday, im so excited and scared and been researching the forum to the point of i don't know any more.... im a little OCD and already started a bag to take to the hospital, its the little things i know i will forget and things i want to make sure i take with me, i have had several surgeries before where i wished i had 1. Chapstick 2. Good Lotion 3. my own shampoo, 5 weeks and 2 days for me

Ironically my ex-wife's real birthday is 9/14. She had Gastric Bypass 7 or 8 years ago and is probably the only reason I am willing to go through with the surgery, My sister's birthday is also 9/14.

Another September 20th bypass person here! Not long now. What are you doing to get ready?

Just officially scheduled the surgery for 9/13 with my pre-op appointment on 8/31. Was going to go with 9/15 but apparently Dr. Ehrlich prefers to do his bypasses on Tuesdays and his others on Thursdays. Works for me! tongue.gif

Hospital just called and scheduled my pre op testing, looks like i will have blood and urine testing, upper go with barium swallow, chest xray, EKG, pulmonary function, and see a hospital doc before I leave

I have my all day pre-op class on 9/6 so looking forward to that, I went to a bulk food store here and got the little 2oz disposable cups with lids so I won't have to worry about keeping them, $5 total with the lids

Bhorn where are you having yours at?

I will have my 1 year surgiversary on September 14th! September is a great month to have bypass for many reasons! I liked September because its after the summer holidays and far enough from the winter holidays that I was far enough out to enjoy some of the holiday food. Congrats to all of you.....this is an amazing journey!

I am having mine in Woodbridge Virginia. Bariatric Center of Excellence.. Can't wait. Struggling to get the blood sugar down so there isn't a delay.

Congrats to everyone who received their dates.

to boomer9x Sept 13 is the anniversary when I met my husband that's a good date LOL

good luck everyone

Oh heyyyy you people you! I got my call today. Sept 27th :)

Really excited.

It's 4 days after my wedding anniversary. What a way to celebrate :D :D :D

Good luck to all of us! <3

I'm on for September 27th. Although, I havent turned in my FMLA paperwork yet... And I'm very nervous about it (what my supervisor will say, not the surgery).

And on another note, I feel like I haven't been doing enough to get ready, so I think it's time to really get myself in check.

Oh heyyyy you people you! I got my call today. Sept 27th :)

Really excited.

It's 4 days after my wedding anniversary. What a way to celebrate :D :D :D

Good luck to all of us! <3

Congrats buttercup! smile.gif

There you go September guys and girls - you now have your own Monthly Support Group forum.

• 2 weeks later...