Hilary

Calories

I am just wondering how many calories everyone else is getting in on a normal day. I still have supper to eat and I have only taken in 320 calories today is this normal. I was never told how many calories to get in just for the first 3 weeks to try it get in about 40 grams of protein. I am sure this is why I have been so tired the last few days but I also have not gotton my water in either.

I haven't been counting calories, though I'm sure the count is pretty low. They told me to try and get in 60 grams of protein but that at least 64 fluid ounces/day is even more important.

I was told 70g of protein! :blink:

I am nowhere near either. I just can't eat as much but I am getting my fluid in and walking. Scale still isn't moving much.

I was told 70g of protein! :blink:

I am nowhere near either. I just can't eat as much but I am getting my fluid in and walking. Scale still isn't moving much.

Hang in there the scale will move once your body stop being so stubborn. I was the same way in the beginning and in the first month dropped 30 lbs our bodies been through so much