DebB

August Staplers

Stalled :(

Knock wood, the scale has started moving again, albeit slowly, but at least its going in the right direction!!! Maybe those of us taking the slow road won't lose hair:)

Confession...I weigh myself as soon as I wake up each morning.

Confession...I have a large cup of coffee every day, with a scoop of protein shake and 3 oz. milk.

Stall broke.. down 41lbs. 14lbs to goal. Dont think I'm gonna make Oct 31, but I'm gonna come close!! Either way, I've lost 13lbs so far in a month, I should be proud of myself instead of complaining! Oh I also lost a hubby in this month. Such is life.

Stall broke.. down 41lbs. 14lbs to goal. Dont think I'm gonna make Oct 31, but I'm gonna come close!! Either way, I've lost 13lbs so far in a month, I should be proud of myself instead of complaining! Oh I also lost a hubby in this month. Such is life.

Sorry to hear that! Stay strong.

The slow-down in WL is kinda driving me crazy. I think part of it now is that while I am only 9 weeks out from surgery I now feel like I had it years ago. Crazy, yeah?

The slow-down in WL is kinda driving me crazy. I think part of it now is that while I am only 9 weeks out from surgery I now feel like I had it years ago. Crazy, yeah?

I totally agree! It feels so weird to think it was only 2 months ago. Feels like forever. The weight loss never seems enough, though. I try to be grateful, but now I'm dying to get to Onederland!! My pouch, "Hot Pocket", can tolerate anything, and that is beyond scary. I weigh and measure everything that goes into my mouth, and I believe I will probably always do that. I'm still at between 700 and 900 calories a day. It's still coming off, but not as fast. I guess we can just keep on keeping on!

Glad to read through the forum and see posts from people I've been wondering about... everyone's doing so well!! Congrats!!

Hi Guys,

I havent checked back in this forum in a while, but its good to see that you all are staying on track.

Wanted to see what you all are eating at this point? I had some complications post surgery and so my food schedule got really thrown off. Now I dont know what I should and shouldnt be eating. I basically just started eating and drinking anything about a week ago. I started counting my calories but Im only getting about 200/day. I have learned to absolutely hate food :( Most of my calories are coming from my vitamins. I need to start drinking a protein drink, but I just havent been able to find one that sits well with me. On the plus side, Ive lost about 65 pounds since surgery (although I havent lost anything the past 3-4 weeks...stalled)

I cant beleive it will be 3 months since surgery for me next week...time has just FLOWN by!

221 today, dont think i'm gonna make 211 by Halloween but I'm gonna get close!!! Atkins bars saved my stall!!

Stalled again?

Took measurements today. I've lost lots of inches, I had to buy new jeans and a bra, I'm swimming in all my clothes:)

Even the back fat is moving!

I made venison snack sticks. I think 2 1/2 oz is about 16 grams of protein, trace of fat. Having one now:)

Edited by liana

I am doing well, having a hard time with getting my water in during the day. I generally drink water from 8pm till like 11pm and call it a day... here is hoping I can get some more in during the day. Personal training tomorrow in the AM. I think that having a personal trainer is wonderful, I highly suggest it! I will have her measure me tomorrow at 12 and 1/2 weeks out. I hope everyone is doing well!

Anna

I am in a stall more than I am losing. I lose about 2 pounds every 2 to 3 weeks. I've stopped whining though because it is coming off,it isn't a reall struggle like previous diets, and I just feel like this is my new life and carry on. I weigh only once a week now. Every Monday. It was hard at first but now I'm almost afraid to weigh in case a whole week goes by without a loss. There is usually some loss, sometimes only half a pound though.

I'm still losing, though not as fast. It seems to come in spurts now. One week I'll lose maybe a pound, and the next I'll lose three or more. I'm probably averaging around 2 to 3 lbs a week at this point, which is right where I want to be.

I am getting scared though, because I'm just over two months out and already I feel like I can eat almost normally again. I'm still not eating nearly as much, but food that would have made me sick only a month ago does okay now. I'm terrified I might return to old eating habits if this keeps up, so I'm really focusing on planning my days and eating the right things whenever I can.

Overall, I've lost 45 lbs since surgery on August 30th, and 63 lbs overall.

Happy Holidays to all! We are 4 months out and I just wanted to put into words (and numbers) how far we have all come. The 24 people that have reported have lost a total of 1833 pounds since starting this process. That is 76 pounds per person! Congratulations!

1st:

Jenjen1279 RNY -61

AshleyAdair RNY -75

csc RNY 7:30 am

2nd:

Yurdeztinee RNY

HPazeky RNY -148

Heatherr Sleeve -95

4th:

mmeissier RNY

5th:

8th:

Caligirl66 RNY

arlenejross RNY 2 pm -63

Liquidbluegal RNY revision

9th:

10th:

mesha030 RNY -76

Longhorn girl RNY -51

Acliz12 -107

longhorns girl -51

11th:

missjanab Sleeve -67

juliateach RNY

Donnahas2boys RNY -82

12th:

15th:

DebB Sleeve 7:30 am -72

Shandra RNY -64

BOYSRUS RNY -74

HappyCampr RNY -66

Shell74 -98

K1ttycat -79

16th:

Meadow RNY

ErinMarie -76

17th:

18th:

band75 RNY - Revision

Liana Bacha RNY -58

eddiemerk RNY -77

batb2009 RNY -60

19th:

22nd:

gr2teacher RNY - Revision -71

MamaWith2Kids RNY -42

23rd:

nana60 RNY -67

24th:

Suejolene RNY

A.Delaney RNY -102

25th:

Lisa P RNY

26th:

29th:

Michelle C RNY

30th:

Big Dookie RNY -78

31st:

Edited by DebB

Hello! I would love to be added to this group-- So glad I found it! I had surgery on 8/16/11 w/ Dr. Thomas Lavin at Crescent City Surgical Centre in Metairie, La. My weight as of today is 272 from 348. 76 lbs lost!

Keep up the GREAT, AMAZING, FANTASTIC, ASTOUNDING work y'all!!

Welcome ErinMarie! You are doing an awesome job! Now the group has lost 1909 pounds :rolleyes:

Time for an update::::: Well it has been six months and I am doing great down a total of 123 pounds - (38 pre-op) I feel great! I have started to slow down with my weight loss but I am still losing! I am working out at least 3 times a week and have recently became a Zumba instructor! Also this past Friday was my 6 month mark and I rewarded myself with a brand new pair of jeans (I always buy used) and they are size 11 juniors! Down from a size 24w!! Thus far my only complication has been my vitamin levels....I need to increase my iron, Vit. B, and Vit. D but other than that I am doing fantastic! :D

How is everyone doing?

I made onederland about ten days ago! I have the cure for breaking a stall...

Decide that you aren't going to lose anymore weight. Go out and buy three new pair of jeans, one of them, "designer". Wear them and wash them, so you cannot return them. I guarantee you'll break your stall, just long enough to need a smaller size;)

Updates!!! We need updates.

I'm scheduled for the 13th

Here is my update. I'm basically done I think. If I lose the last 3 fine, but I'm satisfied with where I am. I haven't lost anything for over a month and take in 1200 to 1500 calories a day. It may be what I need to maintain. I can live with it. Things are going ridiculously well. Hope this keeps up.

I thought I would check in and see how others are doing. I have lost a total of 126lbs. I went to my 1 yr follow up. They said I have lost 100% when most lose 75%. Vacationed last week and ate a bunch of crap but right back on it now. Hopefully everyone is doing well. Please keep us posted. I need this to stay on track. I guess I should learn how to post pictures.. lol