Sign in to follow this  
Another_Me

A little love for tomorrow

We have quite a few folks going in tomorrow. I wanted to send a note of love, support, and encouragement. I hope you all have a TT buddy and can let us know that you're doing well as soon as possible. We'll see you on the other side! Peace and blessings!

Sonji

Thank you Sonji! I bet you are ecstatic as well!!!

Will be thinking of all of yall and wishing it was my turn too.

I wish I had read this before I made my post on the two other threads for Juners. I'm in total agreement with this. I am sending up prayers, best wishes, positive thought, and good vibrations for everyone going in today and the days to come.

I'm going in at 6am on the 7th which is tomorrow. My bag is all packed, my house is in order, the kids have a stocked fridge and everything I will need for post-op is ready and waiting for me. I did pretty good on the liquids even though it was hard. The kids had chinese for dinner, my fave. I craved it so bad. I had to have a shrimp so I chewed it for a minute then spit it out. Craving satisfied and I didn't swallow! See you on the losers bench!

I'm going in at 6am on the 7th which is tomorrow. My bag is all packed, my house is in order, the kids have a stocked fridge and everything I will need for post-op is ready and waiting for me. I did pretty good on the liquids even though it was hard. The kids had chinese for dinner, my fave. I craved it so bad. I had to have a shrimp so I chewed it for a minute then spit it out. Craving satisfied and I didn't swallow! See you on the losers bench!

I sure hope you're asleep and not up reading this LOL Wishing you many blessings tomorrow. Please let us know you're ok as soon as you can!

Good luck! My wife is in the OR right now as well having Gastric Bypass.

Good luck! My wife is in the OR right now as well having Gastric Bypass.

Jeff - How's she doing?