Celebrate Coupon Code

Aaaaaaaaaaaand they have the Lemon Calcet chews back in stock! WOOOO

No offense to anyone but I ordered mine before I made that announcement, lol... :) My one daily little chewy lemon burst of yumminess. :)

but of course... I just placed my order on 6/1 darnit. just emailed them to see if they would honor the coupon for me but i don't have much hope.

but of course... I just placed my order on 6/1 darnit. just emailed them to see if they would honor the coupon for me but i don't have much hope.

TBH- I'd be shocked if they didn't offer that to you, too. *fingers crossed*

Aaaaaaaaaaaand they have the Lemon Calcet chews back in stock! WOOOO

That was the first thing I ordered myself! Got myself a 90 day supply of those, and 90 days of the two multi vitamins they have. After coupon code right at $100.38. Perfect for the free shipping. Yay.

TBH- I'd be shocked if they didn't offer that to you, too. *fingers crossed*

They did issue me a refund! :) awesome....

They did issue me a refund! :) awesome....

I knew they would! :) (and I just asked you that via PM, lol)...

They are amazing- I love that company SO MUCH.

Hey everyone..a little help needed... First let me say WHEW what a long 6 mths..gastric on 12/1/10 and then Incarcerated Hernia Repair on 4/22/11.. so I am getting back on track because I stopped all vitamin intake I also decided to change from chewables to tablets..oooh and also the Calcet Creamy Bites Chocolate Fudge..

The help I am asking is.."WHAT SHOULD MY PILL SCHEDULE BE??".. I have CELEBRATES Multivitamins tablets, CELEBRATES Calcet Bites, also CELEBRATES chewable Iron and of course my B12 shot that I give myself mthly. Any and ALL help wanted.

Edited by TangibleMe