July stapler

mrsc2

Hello,

I will be having my surgery done in July. Not sure if it is July 18 or 20th. Will find out next week. I am nervous, excited, and overwhelmed!!!

Michelle

Hello,

I will be having my surgery done in July. Not sure if it is July 18 or 20th. Will find out next week. I am nervous, excited, and overwhelmed!!!

Michelle

I'm on for July 13, but wavering a bit. Will keep an eye out for posts from you and the other JULY 2011 WLS folks. Hope we can be helpful to each other!

I'm on for July 13, but wavering a bit. Will keep an eye out for posts from you and the other JULY 2011 WLS folks. Hope we can be helpful to each other!

Congrats on your date!!! Don't waver :) I'm July 11th and I know two that are July 12th!!! We're all in this together! And those going before us can let us know how it goes :)

so excited for you all!!! congrats and can't wait to hear about everyone's progress!!! The best thing is to know we aren't alone and we're in this together!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I am having my surgery July 27th.. I am very nervous and excited...

Edited by Lynn2254

W00t!!! More July Staplers!!! And everyone IS right, we are in this together!!!! Saying lots of prayers and positive thoughts for everyone having surgery today!!!!!!!!!!!

this can be quite confusing so here is a master list..

July Stapler Master List

July 5

Kmiller4

CathyK79’s Husband

July 11

Newmenow2010

July 13

Magsdatter

Learning2luvme

Krystina1216

lilbitofhonesty

July 18

Mrsc2

July 22

Maryintexas

July 25

Kerbear

July 27

Lynn2254

July 30

GA girl best in the world

if you need me to correct, change, or add just let me know ....

wishing everyone a successful surgery and speedy recovery ...

Edited by GA girl best in the world

I have noticed that in some forums, I can read the latest comments first and then track back from there. Can anyone tell me how to make that happen here? I think it would make it a lot easier to stay current. Tho I don't think I can justify that, rationally. It just kinda feels that way, ya know?

ALso -- I just thanked CA girl on her profile page for the who/when list, which I do hope she'll update for us all in line with the other added comments. I was getting quite confused myself. And now I have the added benefit of knowing when I have to go to the hospital myself. LOL.

Ok, it's in 2 days!