we're all post op!

jessica_white

how is everyone doing post op? how much weight has everyone lost yet?

I've lost my post-surgery weight but nothing measurable since, which is probably due to the large amount of weight I lost pre-op. I'm in no hurry, it will start soon enough. I'm already living a healthier life.

Good luck to all of you who had surgery in May.

Edited by sunsh1n3

I'm doing great- thanks! Feeling good, pains gone, energy's up. I'm two weeks out today. I lost 13 preop and another 13 the last 2 weeks. Still on full liquids :( can't wait for purees, but have over a week to go...

Nice to know we are all post op. I am 16 days post op and feeling great. 25 lbs. Down and already feeling better.

I'm doing okay! I'm 1 week out and 4 days out. Earlier this week, I landed in the ER from dehydration. Never again do I want to go back. My water bottle is forever attached to my right hand. Stage II food is going down slowly but surely. I even had some chicken Pho (vietnamese soup) minus the chicken. It was so good!

Pre-op I was 256, post-op I was at 242...then our scale broke <_<

Edited by RochelleRochelle

• 1 month later...

As of July 5th I am 2 months post op and have lost 74 lbs so far. Feeling great but have been in a stall for about two weeks now. Hoping to break that very soon! Otherwise have gone from size 44 pants to 36 and 3X shirts to XL. Closet clothes getting very scarce what I can wear. Thats a good thing though!

Craig