SDphotogrl99

Rain Xmas Party Pics.....

Here are a few pics from the party. I am sure other people will post more, we took a lot of pics!

post-1410-12990979344888_thumb.jpg

post-1410-12990979345571_thumb.jpg

post-1410-1299097934604_thumb.jpg

post-1410-12990979346558_thumb.jpg

post-1410-12990979347072_thumb.jpg

I had a ball. It was nice to finally get a chance to meet all you ladies. They all looked great, the pictures don't do you guys justice.

Wow, I guess it's true...us Asians turn red when we drink :) I swear I didn't put that much blush on!

It was so much fun. Thanks for all the support. Life is so grand with such good times and friends.

I had a great time last night. It was so much fun. It was nice to meet everyone, and great to see old friends. Thanks Rain for opening your home to us!! And what a beautiful home it is!

Last night was really great--it was wonderful to meet the peeps we rely on for support and caring. I know this sounds goofy, but it was neat finding out we were all beautiful (inside and out) in person!

The gowns were spectacular--I bet not too many holiday parties had the babe factor we had last night. Thanks so much for the lovely evening Rain!

Donna

:)

Wow look at those Karoke Queens...lol....it was such a blast and Jeanie Niiiiice picture with the drink in your hand...lol...Great friends and Great times always to be remembered.:D

Wow look at those Karoke Queens...lol....it was such a blast and Jeanie Niiiiice picture with the drink in your hand...lol...Great friends and Great times always to be remembered.:D

Hey I was having a good time. Actually I had two drinks one in each hand. :eek: Of course one was yours that I was holding when you went to put in the song! :D

Last night was really great--it was wonderful to meet the peeps we rely on for support and caring. I know this sounds goofy, but it was neat finding out we were all beautiful (inside and out) in person!

The gowns were spectacular--I bet not too many holiday parties had the babe factor we had last night. Thanks so much for the lovely evening Rain!

Donna

:)

It was SO nice to met you in person. You have giving me some great advice, and even though I just met you I feel like I have knowen you forever. I can't wait to see you again! :)

Hey Jeanie,

What a nice thing to say! I know you had a good time, it was fun watching you get your yayas on. And you have way more nerve than I do to do karaoke in public. We have a machine here at the house, and I'm even to chicken to try it in the comfort of my own home. I guess the fact that I can't carry a tune in a pickup truck might be the reason!

I'm happy to have found you folks on line here, and to know that most of you live within a drive--what a great support system.

I say in the spring we plan a huge Glen Ivy spa day--easy, close by, loads of fun!

Donna

You all look so beautiful! Jeanie you are gorgeous girl! :D

Thanks!! That's really sweet of you to say! :D