Twoderland

mcnerd

Weighed myself this morning and I'm at 299.6 so I'm officially out of the 300's. I'm down almost 50 lbs now, including the weight gained at the hospital. Next goal is Onederland. Can't wait.

All pain and discomfort is gone as of this morning, primarily from the hernia repair, noticed when I woke up and was sleeping on my side. What a great feeling. My 7 stitches are beginning to dry up and are hard. No sign of infection or other problems.

Sitting here drinking my protein drink and some decaf green tea and my pouch offers no complaints whatsoever, even when I forget to just sip. Life is good.

Who-hoo, Milton! Way to go! Another milestone under your belt -- Twoterville!

It's so good to hear things are going well for you...you've waited a long time for this! I'm sure you are enjoying every minute of it! I can't wait for your next progress update!

I am so happy for you that you have already reached a mile stone. You deserve only the best on your journey and it looks like that is what are are going to get. I know how exciting it is to have the scale start with a different number than you are use to that was such fun for me. I am glad you are feeling so good so early out. Good things come to those who wait!!!!

Good grief Milton! You dropped that 50lb in record time ..... yeah - I know, it's a guy thing! :P

Congratulations my friend.