jcspino

4 Mo. Post GBS and Pregnant/PCOS

Congratulations! Miranda is absolutely gorgeous (love the dress too) and I'm glad that both of you are well.

As for not doing it again ..... we'll see - I said the exact same thing! :P

Congratulations !!!!!! Miranda is beautiful !!!

Congratulations!!!! Such a heart wrenching and wonderful story!! I'm so glad that you ended up with such a beautiful daughter. Congrats again. :D

Congratulations!! She's beautiful and you are blessed!

Congrats on the little Miranda. Enjoy her to the max. She sure does have a lot of hair & is cute.

Thank you ladies, I am enjoying every moment with her, just love her to death, and my husband is just bananas over his little girl, I love seeing him with her.

Just checking in to let you all know all is well with momma and baby, my baby girl just turned 3 months March 30th. My weight is keeping steady @ 155-157ish I feel good, love all the attention I am getting since i've come back to work, have been getting a lot of confused looks from my customers cause they don't recognize me since I was gone for almost 7 mos. so it's been a year and 3 mos. since my surgery, will I loose more? I'm really satisfied with my current weight and looks, don't really want to lose anymore, i'm afraid I might look like i'm sick.