I can hardly believe the difference in the sizes I am wearing. Started off wearing a size 32. I still weight 190 and I am buying 14 and 16 clothing. It feels so good to be able to go to the misses side of the store instead of the plus side! I have become a clothes hog, that's for sure. Most of my things are coming from consignment or resale shops. Since I am losing so fast, I don't want to put a lot of money into clothing until I know what size I will end up at. I am thinking a 10 is a good place to be for me. Just had to share with everyone! It just keeps getting better and better!

025.jpg

good for you. :) I just love shopping now, it's taking the place of my food addiction.

Wow you look amazing! What great success, good job girly =)

Well done you, you look FAB!! :)

Looking good in those jeans Janie. Mind you - looks as if you're ready for a size smaller already! :lol:

Isn't it fantastic being able to get with the fashions at our age. I dreaded going into my older years as a puffy person - brought back memories of my Mum in her 3X polyester pants. :(

I LOVE shopping now!! I do go to thrift stores and consignment shops too, but it is still fun to be able to fit in the nicer clothes now!

I cant wait! You look Great!

good for you. :) I just love shopping now, it's taking the place of my food addiction.

:lol: Thanks for the laugh. that brighten up my day.

You look amazing girl. I look forward to being where you are in about 6 months.