MiladyB

Could this REALLY happen???

Well just thought I would update this thread. Still no word. I did hear from the practice manager today and she is still waiting for approval for the position. They expect that to come in the next week. After that they hope to get a few more applicants and then pick a few for a second interview with the providers. It sounds as if I'm the only one in the running right now but they haven't opened the job up yet. Crossing my fingers that there won't be many interested in the position.

Edited by MiladyB

This sounds like a perfect position for you with your experience and knowledge - all the very best. Can't wait to hear the good news!!!! :)

Beth!!

How's it going? Any updates? You havent been around in a while. Neither have I, but appreciated your wisdom and support when I was, and hope all is well with you.

ardita

;)

Beth - I just read a post that you shared a few years ago about OTC medicines - it was so informative. Then I saw this post. You would be great at this position. I know in my surgeons office the person who helps me the most is the Program Coordinator, she's had WLS years ago and can really understand what the patient is going through. Good luck!

Not only did I just read it, but I printed it out for my bariatric binder!!

Beth, prayers and good wishes your way...I certainly hope you get the job!  

princess, we hope she GOT the job. her post was a while back. she hasnt posted since then and I hope it is because they finally created the job she was so awesomely qualified for.

Thanks for catching that for me, lol...i get so engrossed with reading I forget to check the dates!

Im the one who should apologize for resurrecting an old thread. There should be an "old timers" graveyard section somewhere!