Looks like I'll be a fellow May-er!!

imawhodat

Hi everyone! I met with my bariatric team today and to make a long story short, I can have my surgery in May!!! Still no definative date....it's up to me to do my homework (ie Labs, Medical Clearance, 2 week pre op diet). Anyway, just wanted to say hello....and I hope everyone is doing well. Are you all as excited about this surgery as I am?? I'm a tad bit nervous...ok..maybe alot nervous...but I know I'll be ok.

What kind of pre-op diet are y'all on? And have you started taking vitamins, if so, what kind?

WOOHOO!! Welcome to the May Club! Congrats! Now the fun waiting starts, right? lol

I'm taking chewable Flintstones for the moment but will change after surgery. My Dr requires only a no/low carb diet two weeks out!

YAY!! Welcome to the awesome May club:) My surgery is on 5/27 and I have already started my biotin, b12, calcium c and iron. When I get my Multi in the mail, I will start them. Congrats girls, keep us updated on your date:)

Welcome to the May group and the soon to be losers bench!! I have surgery May 3rd and started my pre-op diet 04/23, which is a lot like jparadise's....low carb/high protein :)

Edited by DragonsDustt

Well..I'm moving over to June :) Possibly June 6th, I'll know more in about a week. Good luck to everyone!