this was my introductory note on another forum, i'm telling you this cos i don't want people to think 'what a weird person-has the same intro on wls sites! lol anyway here i am!

Hi I'm Michelle and I am about to enter the proces of WLS through Abington Memorial-Dr. Bonanni. I'm doing all my pre stuff now and will meet with him in June to pick a procedure and hopefully schedule it soon after.

i'm 303 right now and i've between between 270-300 for the past 6 years or so, between 210-270 for a few years before that, i've ben that since age 17 so i'm more than ready to do something about it. i'm 32 now, married, two awesome Jedi. i definitely want to live longer and be healthy and active for not only me but for them. hope to make some friends here and learn about their journeys as well as my own!

this was my introductory note on another forum, i'm telling you this cos i don't want people to think 'what a weird person-has the same intro on wls sites! lol anyway here i am!

Hi I'm Michelle and I am about to enter the proces of WLS through Abington Memorial-Dr. Bonanni. I'm doing all my pre stuff now and will meet with him in June to pick a procedure and hopefully schedule it soon after.

i'm 303 right now and i've between between 270-300 for the past 6 years or so, between 210-270 for a few years before that, i've ben that since age 17 so i'm more than ready to do something about it. i'm 32 now, married, two awesome Jedi. i definitely want to live longer and be healthy and active for not only me but for them. hope to make some friends here and learn about their journeys as well as my own!

You have Jedi...I have 3 small viking running around...lol

Welcome to the boards. I'm a newbie too but have LOVED this forum. Watch out...it's addicting.

Welcome and good luck with your process :)

~Dragonfly

Welcome to TT =)

Welcome to TT =)

thanks :) i'm excited. i posted a before pic in the pics section jsut for posterity lol. hopefully in a year ill have an awesome after just like yours.

and yeah i am addicted ive been on this site all day lol

Welcome and Good Luck!!!

Welcome to TT! I've visited a few sites in the past, but this one surpasses them all! I'm another addicted one here! Good luck thru your weight loss journey!

I’m using the same dr. Were you happy?

8 hours ago, ItalianPrincess1985 said:

I’m using the same dr. Were you happy?

This post is 8 years old and the girl who posted it has not been on in 7 years.  Looks like your Dr. has a lot of experience, good luck to you.