Protein Drink Recipes

SerenaSlimmer

I got a list from my doctor's office for some recipes to make the protein drinks taste better. I've only tried the Black Cherry Cobbler, but I will post some of the others that sound good, too.

These were created with Bariatric Advantage:

Black Cherry Cobbler

8 oz water or milk (I used about 10 oz milk)

2 scoops (1 serving) Vanilla Meal Replacement

1 tsp sf Jello Black Cherry powder

Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake

1 Tbs pumpkin puree

2 scoops Vanilla Meal Replacement

1 teaspoon cinnamon

1 cup milk

ice to blend

Banana Cream Pie Shake

1 scoop Vanilla Meal Replacement

1 scoop Banana Meal Replacement

1 cup milk

1 Tbs sf banana cream pudding mix

ice to blend

Caramel Moch Frapaccino

2 scoops unflavored Meal Replacement

1 cup decaf coffee cooled

2 Tbs sf caramel syrup

ice to blend

Egg Nog

1 cup milk

2 scoops unflavored MR

1 Tbs sf vanilla pudding mix

1/2 tsp cinnamon

1/4 tsp nutmeg

Cinnamon Roll Protein Shake

2 scoops vanilla MR

1 Tbs sf instant vanilla pudding mix

1/4 tsp cinnamon

1/2 tsp sf vanilla syrup

8-10 oz water or milk

Peach cobbler

8-10 oz water/milk

2 scoops vanilla MR

dash of cinnamon

dash of nutmeg

sprinkle of butter buds

1 tsp peach jello powder

These are great...thanks for posting! I wonder if you could add any other flavors of jello to protein. I have one that is strawberry mousse, and it's ok, but I bet a tsp of strawberry jello (or maybe even banana) would really make it tasty!

Are these both pre and post op?

as long as you use the 100% whey isolate these would be great for post op as well. I will warn you about the taste of bariatric advantage if used with water... gag!!!! I didn't think I liked it since the samples of it at my doctor's office always turned out nasty. I went ahead and bought some to use during the preop diet and was amazed at the difference milk makes. I really hope my taste towards it doesn't change post op since I've grown toward liking the taste. And about the difference in jello flavors, it won't matter. You just make up whatever flavors satisfy you :) just make sure you use the sf ff jello mixes. Glad it gave you some additional ideas.

as long as you use the 100% whey isolate these would be great for post op as well. I will warn you about the taste of bariatric advantage if used with water... gag!!!! I didn't think I liked it since the samples of it at my doctor's office always turned out nasty. I went ahead and bought some to use during the preop diet and was amazed at the difference milk makes. I really hope my taste towards it doesn't change post op since I've grown toward liking the taste. And about the difference in jello flavors, it won't matter. You just make up whatever flavors satisfy you :) just make sure you use the sf ff jello mixes. Glad it gave you some additional ideas.

I will be using Syntrax Nectar...and I have a feeling it's going to taste horrible with water as well as it is Strawberry Mousse :huh: Right now I can mix it with milk but haven't dared to try it with water...I'm not looking forward that part!

I got a list from my doctor's office for some recipes to make the protein drinks taste better. I've only tried the Black Cherry Cobbler, but I will post some of the others that sound good, too.

These were created with Bariatric Advantage:

Black Cherry Cobbler

8 oz water or milk (I used about 10 oz milk)

2 scoops (1 serving) Vanilla Meal Replacement

1 tsp sf Jello Black Cherry powder

Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake

1 Tbs pumpkin puree

2 scoops Vanilla Meal Replacement

1 teaspoon cinnamon

1 cup milk

ice to blend

Banana Cream Pie Shake

1 scoop Vanilla Meal Replacement

1 scoop Banana Meal Replacement

1 cup milk

1 Tbs sf banana cream pudding mix

ice to blend

Caramel Moch Frapaccino

2 scoops unflavored Meal Replacement

1 cup decaf coffee cooled

2 Tbs sf caramel syrup

ice to blend

Egg Nog

1 cup milk

2 scoops unflavored MR

1 Tbs sf vanilla pudding mix

1/2 tsp cinnamon

1/4 tsp nutmeg

Cinnamon Roll Protein Shake

2 scoops vanilla MR

1 Tbs sf instant vanilla pudding mix

1/4 tsp cinnamon

1/2 tsp sf vanilla syrup

8-10 oz water or milk

Peach cobbler

8-10 oz water/milk

2 scoops vanilla MR

dash of cinnamon

dash of nutmeg

sprinkle of butter buds

1 tsp peach jello powder

Everything tht I have read from you are very helpful..Good luck in your WL journey. I have questions about using this page and other things can you please email me and answer some questions I have. One is i need help on where to find out more about the surgery, how to find what people sound to me after i blog..I just dont wanna tie things up on here untill I figure everything out. Thank you and The best of luck to you. I also have no idea about the protein after surgery, the before diet. I am pretty much in the dark and need to find out more please email me if you can.

Tara