So confused...

SerenaSlimmer

Not really sure what's going on with no longer wanting us to do the stapler topics, but anyway, good luck to those of you who are trying to stay in contact with one another. I think doing it this way keeps many from leaving this little area of May 2011, but that's just my opinion. May is right around the corner! Good luck! If you have any questions coming up with surgery feel free to ask. I've been researching since September and some of the newer ones to TT may have questions that I can answer.

What? I don't understand that. That's a bummer, I too thought it was a nice place to share. Oh well.

An idea would be to look at the surgery list and add those you want to stay in contact with more closely to your friends list? Just a thought. I don't mind being added :)

The topics were getting too long, so I closed the 'monthly' topics and gave each month an entire forum.

I'm sure we'll get used to it!

Serena, I think the point was, instead of people burying everything into one huge, huge thread, that people do more individual threads. Which, I personally think is a much better idea. You will have more people following your journeys and more willing to offer helpful advice if people do their own threads.... which- yeah, can be posted elsewhere but people weren't doing.. you know? So the monthly forums were to be helpful to those that wanted a monthly thread but keeps things from bogging down into one massive thread.

At least that is what I think was John's intention.

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of like the single forum, makes it easier for us to keep track and support each other while we are at the same stage in our journeys.

Like I said, getting used to it wasn't too difficult lol