Hello Fellow May-ers :)

DragonsDustt

Hey all! Sorry it's been awhile since I was here...couldn't find the thread again :blink: Anyway.....Serena and Dragonsdust...the time has gone so quickly!!! It felt like I had all this time and now it's Friday and the weekend will be gone before I know it. It's almost time! What a rush of emotions! I need to finish getting ready and get my small wonders (ages 15, 8, and 5) all ready for Mommy to be gone also (my husband is deployed and my sister is here to help out). Wishing you all much success and a quick recovery. :D

I can't believe it's almost time for us to have surgery! At first it felt like it was going by soo slow, but now I am so scared that I keep asking myself if I'm really going to do this (and yes I am, I just keep asking myself.) So excited for all of us too!!! I keep telling myself to breathe in... breathe out lol Seems to help! Save us a seat on the loser's bench since you'll be there first! :)

I can't believe it's almost time for us to have surgery! At first it felt like it was going by soo slow, but now I am so scared that I keep asking myself if I'm really going to do this (and yes I am, I just keep asking myself.) So excited for all of us too!!! I keep telling myself to breathe in... breathe out lol Seems to help! Save us a seat on the loser's bench since you'll be there first! :)

Just a couple short days and I'll be on my way! I have the same thoughts---am I really doing this?!?! But heck yeah I am! I cannot wait to reclaim my life! I'll be sure to keep the bench warm for you all. :D

im super excited to being going through all this with you guys!!! we will all do great!

Hey all! Sorry it's been awhile since I was here...couldn't find the thread again :blink: Anyway.....Serena and Dragonsdust...the time has gone so quickly!!! It felt like I had all this time and now it's Friday and the weekend will be gone before I know it. It's almost time! What a rush of emotions! I need to finish getting ready and get my small wonders (ages 15, 8, and 5) all ready for Mommy to be gone also (my husband is deployed and my sister is here to help out). Wishing you all much success and a quick recovery. :D

Thank you!! I can't believe the big day is so close!! I'm still in a fog of disbelief haha!!

~Trisha

good luck tomorrow Dragonsdust and serena!!!

Edited by jessica_white

All I'm waiting on is an insurance letter of approval and il hopefully schedule in may!!!

and good luck tomorrow trisha! hope you have a speedy recovery!

Edited by LindseyL821