Hello Fellow May-ers :)

DragonsDustt

Hi! Are you counting the days yet???

Trying not to...but it's hard! I'm ready to go :) How about you?

Hey gals! Just thought I'd drop a note and wish you the best! I am going to be one year since Gastric Bypass 5/13/11 and I am loving everything about life, myself, and enjoying my family so much more than before surgery!! I am down right around 100 lbs and have been stable for about a month or so and happy with where I am at. I pray everyday for the new people venturing off on this journey; that they will be safe and healthy and use this tool to better their lives! God Bless you!

Hey gals! Just thought I'd drop a note and wish you the best! I am going to be one year since Gastric Bypass 5/13/11 and I am loving everything about life, myself, and enjoying my family so much more than before surgery!! I am down right around 100 lbs and have been stable for about a month or so and happy with where I am at. I pray everyday for the new people venturing off on this journey; that they will be safe and healthy and use this tool to better their lives! God Bless you!

Thank you and congrats on losing 100 lbs!! That is amazing!! :)

I truly wish that it were tomorrow. I am so ready to get on with my new life.

Hello all! I am excited to go on this journey with you all. My date is May 2, 2011. I should be home by May 5, 2011 and will begin updating as soon as I can. I start my liquid diet after my meeting with my medical teams on April 26, 2011. This Monday, April 18, 2011 will be two weeks. I'm excited/nervous but so very ready! I hope you all do well and look forward to exchanging information with you. Best of luck. Take care!

Hey Jennifer, glad you found us! Just a little over 2 weeks to go!

I can't believe it's only 2 weeks away! I remember finding out my date and thinking "ugh...I have to wait 5 weeks??" but now time is flying by!!

I can't believe it's only 2 weeks away! I remember finding out my date and thinking "ugh...I have to wait 5 weeks??" but now time is flying by!!

Oh I know! I am getting more and more excited!

Girls! I'm so jealous! My date is still 38 days away:( LOL I'm stlli happy for ya'll though!

Hi everyone. May 10th for me and YES I am counting the days. Trying to ease myself into the liquid diet so it wont be quite as big of a shock to the body. stuck to the shake for breakfast so far this week but I have gotten hungry. Next week when I bump it up to 2 will be the real challenge!

Congratulations to the both of you on getting your dates!! Woo Hoo!!!! It does feel great to get the surgery date!

Sure does! They've already rescheduled mine to the 18th - I just found out. LOL Pre-Op will be the 12th though... meep! Though like I said in another thread I won't believe it's happening until I'm feeling the breeze through an open back gown and being told to count backwards from 100. :D

Am so happy for all of you gals! Best wishes to each of you for a safe and successful surgery! I feel your energy and nerves.. :D

I see my surgeon tomorrow (4/27) and hope to get a surgery date in mid June just after my teaching ends for this school year.

I can't believe my surgery is Monday. Not even a full week away. I am started to go into a bizarre panic/nesting mode. Freaking out that it is so soon and feeling like I will NEVER have everything taken care of before I go in. :eek:

I'm scheduled for May 17th and I am so excited, not nervous at all. I'm ready to do this and start this new journey. Good luck to all of you and I hope all of you do well.

5 more days for me....pre-op diet is going really well and I feel proud to say I made it through Easter and making cupcakes for my daughter's birthday...I did not give in to temptation and I feel good about that :)

Hey all! Sorry it's been awhile since I was here...couldn't find the thread again :blink: Anyway.....Serena and Dragonsdust...the time has gone so quickly!!! It felt like I had all this time and now it's Friday and the weekend will be gone before I know it. It's almost time! What a rush of emotions! I need to finish getting ready and get my small wonders (ages 15, 8, and 5) all ready for Mommy to be gone also (my husband is deployed and my sister is here to help out). Wishing you all much success and a quick recovery. :D