msbug

Compression garment offer

I have 2 compression garments from when I had my tt and breast life. One is the full garment that goes from mid-thigh to just under the bra line. It has a racerback and straps that go over the shoulder (way better that the ones I tried from JcPenny with no straps, those just rolled down). The other one is the same design for the straps and hitting just under the bra line. But, there's no legs, it fits like a bathing suit. The first one has an open crotch for easy peeing ;) the second one has a snap crotch. They are both size XXL, I was about a size 18 when I wore them. They are in very good condition, I didn't bleed on them or anything. ;) But, they cost a ton of money and the thought of just throwing them out depresses me! So, if anyone needs them, I'm willing to ship to anywhere in the U.S. No cost for the garments, just put them to good use!

First come, first serve. Let me know if you're interested. :)

I have 2 compression garments from when I had my tt and breast life. One is the full garment that goes from mid-thigh to just under the bra line. It has a racerback and straps that go over the shoulder (way better that the ones I tried from JcPenny with no straps, those just rolled down). The other one is the same design for the straps and hitting just under the bra line. But, there's no legs, it fits like a bathing suit. The first one has an open crotch for easy peeing ;) the second one has a snap crotch. They are both size XXL, I was about a size 18 when I wore them. They are in very good condition, I didn't bleed on them or anything. ;) But, they cost a ton of money and the thought of just throwing them out depresses me! So, if anyone needs them, I'm willing to ship to anywhere in the U.S. No cost for the garments, just put them to good use!

First come, first serve. Let me know if you're interested. :)

Hi, I am so very interested please e-mail me at IMNOTPICKIN@YAHOO.COM my name is Cheryl my phone number is 502-712-0668. Please call me if you want I really would love to have them. Thank you Cheryl

Hi, I'm sorry if I have sent you too many reply's but I've never done this so I'm not sure if your getting my reply. I'm just really interested in the garments my e-mail is IMNOTPICKIN@YAHOO.COM my name is Cheryl and my phone is 502-712-0668.

Hi, I'm sorry if I have sent you too many reply's but I've never done this so I'm not sure if your getting my reply. I'm just really interested in the garments my e-mail is IMNOTPICKIN@YAHOO.COM my name is Cheryl and my phone is .

Yep, I got your replies! Message me your address and I will try and get them out to you in the next week or so. :)

Great! my address is 5618 Mt. Washington Rd. Louisville, Kentucky 40229. Thank you Cheryl

Great! my address is 5618 Mt. Washington Rd. Louisville, Kentucky 40229. Thank you Cheryl

I need your last name too! Send it in a message, PM, or email and I'll get them out this week.