1cc makes all the difference

I had my third fill last week and I've already lost three more pounds! I feel full so much sooner - as a matter of fact, it's impossible to overeat. Until last week, I was able to eat pretty much what I wanted. And, although I was eating less, I apparently wasn't eating less enough! My third fill brings me up to 7cc's. I suppose everyone's different, but adding just that one cc last week has turned the tables for me. Until then, I had only lost 20 pounds from September 21st (day of surgery) to February 17th. Now I've already lost three pounds and I feel like I'll be down another ten by the end of March. I'm sure of it! Since eating is so limited right now, I'm also getting better about making the right choices. And, I've added the protein shakes back into my diet. I hate to admit it, but I quit using the protein shakes about a week after surgery since I could eat cottage cheese, grits, yogurt, soups, etc pretty easily. Now I realize I need more protein since I'm eating probably a fourth of what I used to. :D

well done, you have obviously found the sweet spot as they call it, i have not had my 1st fill yet as i am only 2 weeks post op, but already i know i can;t wait for a fill, as i have my protein drinks and yoghuts etc but still don;t get that full effect. I hope u reach your goal sooner good luck x

the extra fill does make a difference. for me it was going from 3.8 to 4.8. since I did that late january I have lost 23 more pounds. A total weight loss since october of 74.4 pounds. This lap band is an amazing tool. keeps you in check but i can see how people fall off the bandwagon if they start eating sweets etc. keep it up you are doing amazing!!!

Agreed. I am now up to 7 cc's (Banded last July - down 50 lbs) I ate some ground turkey meat this morning (it is the one food that guarantees I will be full) and I ate so fast, I had to "throw it up". It was awful. It definately depend on WHAT I eat as to how restricted i fell tho.

I'm a little scared to chime in her cuz I just got my 4th fill on Tuesday, but I can feel a HUGE difference, unlike before. I now have 8.2 cc's in a 10 cc band. Before that I had 7.6 and I could eat almost anything. I know I really have to work it now and eat right & exercise, but I think this will make a huge difference.

Good luck!!!