fgsfsf

woohoo wow moment!

ok ok ok... So my BF and I went shopping at salvation army last week since I was walking out of my jeans. I found 3 pairs and total was like $7 can't beat that. Anyway I found some lane bryant jeans size 2 I had no idea what that meant but they fit and I kept thinking it's probably equal to 20 and they just shrunk a lot since they fit so snuggly. Also bought a pair of 15/16 stretchy jeans "to shrink" into. Well, today I looked up size chart for the venezia size 2 and it is equal to 16!!!!!!!!!!! Wooohoo!!!!! I am soooooooo happy I've been walkin around house smackin booty and goin "oh yea size 16" family thinks I'm nuts but I don't care!!! LOL wow I didn't think it would happen so fast and honestly thought maybe they were 18 and now to find it's a 16!!!!!!!!!! Ok okookok I'm excited... Can you tell????

so in 2months I'm down to a 16 from 20 :) my scale says 180.6 but I still don't trust it I go by doctors scale and won't go again until March 8 for 2nd fill. I will say this I don't care about the number so much just that I'm feelin great and loving the confidence coming back!

anyone out there struggling just stay the course and you will get through the obstacles. I said in another post and think I will change my sig to this but: don't wait for your tool to work for you start working your tool!!! With LB it holds so true when in the beginning restriction is not there. If I can do this so can you!!!!!!

Awesome, Tabby.... that feeling is great, isn't it? :)

Great Job! Its nice shopping because your clothes are too big.

From one Tabitha to another Tabitha....congrats girl!!!

Congrats! I cant wait to go shopping in Salvation Army or Goodwill. I have never shopped there cause I can never find my size!!

Good job girl I have gone from a 22 to an 18 and I am thrilled! I have been able to put clothes on that I have not had on for years! I am so excited! 46lbs down and cant wait for more results.

woo hoo indeed well done tabitha, u must be well chuft, keep up the good work, sending all my love x

That's great!!! I also have a size 2 Lane Bryant jeans hanging in my closet that I have not been able to fit in to since I got pregnant ( 3 years ago :( ) I cant wait to fit back in them.

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!! I just got into size 16's myself!! I'm so excited, for all of us! :P