bridgetgirl

Regarding Tricia Knox

I know many of y'all out there have been worried about our lil sugar pea (as I have). I just wanted to let you know that I did some investigative work, I attened the Baron Patrick investigation Academy ;) and I left a message on her answering machine.

I hope she will call back and put our minds at ease or check in here!

Just wanted to let you know.

Umm, a little birdie (named Bridget) said that ya'll were freaking out over where I was. I am soooooooo sorry to have dropped off the face of the earth like that! I been a tad bit busy.

The company I work for sold back the end of June, so I have new bosses. With the job I have the brunt of the work of closing out the old company and starting up the new company fell to me. Joy, Joy. So, for July and August I don't think that there were very many weeks (if any) that I worked less than 60 hours. Eeks! The last two months I have been busy trying to get all the web work I do on the side caught up after I let it slide in June, July and August.

Other than that, I have been doing great! I got to go back to Tennessee to see my son graduate boot camp in June. On the plane I was able to sit in the seat and use the regular seat belt....no extender!! Too cool! I got to Nashville, picked up my rental and then went and checked into my hotel. Freshened up some and then off I went to find the extended care facility my mom was in (recuperating from knee replacement surgery). Found it, found her room and walked in. She was sitting on the side of the bed and she gave me a weird look. I said "Hey you" and my mom GASPED! "Is that YOU, oh my I didn't recognize you!!" Yes, that felt good. She kept telling me how good I looked. The next day off I went to the ex-mother-in-law's. She and the ex-uncle were going with me up to Fort Knox for my son's graduation. I get to her house and she too told me that she didn't recognize me. :) We sat and talked for a bit, then the ex got there with his girlfriend (my son invited them too, but I wouldn't let them ride with me). I was in another room when he got there and waited about five minutes before I came into the room he was in. He stopped in mid-sentence of the story he was telling, his eyes bugged out and his mouth bounced off the floor about 10 times. Oh yeah, he kept looking me up and down too! NOW THAT felt GOOD!! At Fort Knox my son told me that if I hadn't been with the rest of the family he would not have recognized me and then told me that one of his battle buddies wanted to take me out on a date. No, I didn't go, wayyyyyy too young for me!

Anyhow, I am doing good, in the middle of making a gazillion cookies for a Harvest Festival my church is having in San Marcos this Sunday! So, I get to bake cookies that someone else will eat. I love it!!!

What a great feeling seeing the "X" react that way......just made your day!

Where you been, girlfriend?!? We had to send the calvary for you! Okay, maybe not the calvary...but at least WONDER WOMAN! It's great to hear you're alive and well. Sounds like you're having loads of fun. Congratulations on making the ex squirm. That's always a highlight!

Don't be a stranger, sweetie. We miss you!

Tricia!!!

Welcome back my friend!!! We have missed you so much. Great news about no one recognizing you, what a thrill that must have been. I hope things slow down for you soon, sounds like you don't know if you are coming or going! Big hugs coming your way.