~*December 2010 Staplers*~

SJack

I assume you are up to date on your vitamin/mineral supplements. It wouldn't be good if your slump is caused by that.

WHOOOHOOO!!! CONGRATS!! DOWN 10 sizes is a huge accomplishment!!!! I go to the thrift stores to buy pants. I dont want to pay a lot for pants only to wear them a few times then they are too big! It do feel good though!! :)

Congrats! Im looking forward to 20s. Currently I am in 24s but I am in need of purchasing 22s but not wanting to spend the money since I am going to have to buy smaller ones again soon.

I assume you are up to date on your vitamin/mineral supplements. It wouldn't be good if your slump is caused by that.

Im taking my vitamins like the doc ordered. My levels are all good according to my Doc. Low potassium, thats it! I did make myself walk 3 miles yesterday..but today I feel like Ive been up for 2 days! :( Im going to bed early and hope tomorrow is better.

Okay... today is my 4 month 'surgi-versary'. What's changed?

4 months ago today I weighed 273.5 lbs. I had lost 26.5 lbs from June - December trying to loose weight before surgery. Since my surgery I've lost 57.7 lbs and am, as of today, 215.8 lbs. I'm no longer morbidly obese. Still obese but on my way to overweight, hopefully another couple months.

I'm working out 4 days a week. I do my couch to 5K 3 of those days (weight training and elliptical sometimes too).

For the first time in my life EVER, I was able to jog for an entire mile. My blood pressure is now normal, my blood sugars are now normal (wasn't diabetic but was getting close to borderline before hand.)

Oh, and I've gotten engaged :D

This has been one of the best decisions I've made but also one of the hardest. I have struggles with food still, as in eating. Fred, my pouch, is just very picky. I still go through days where it likes something one day and hates it the next. I throw up an average of once every 2 weeks. I'm hoping that will get better. I still struggle with drinking enough each day. I normally average the 64oz but no more. I do look forward to the day when I don't have to think about how much protein or liquids I get in, it just happens.

Anyway, that is my 4 month update.

My goal is to be able to report at 5 months out that I am at 205 or less and to be in onederland by my wedding - June 18th (hopefully sooner for dress fitting!)

Wow! Congratulations on your engagement, weight loss, and working out! You're doing so well! I love hearing updates from everyone...

awesomesauce! congrats all the way around!

Okay... today is my 4 month 'surgi-versary'. What's changed?

4 months ago today I weighed 273.5 lbs. I had lost 26.5 lbs from June - December trying to loose weight before surgery. Since my surgery I've lost 57.7 lbs and am, as of today, 215.8 lbs. I'm no longer morbidly obese. Still obese but on my way to overweight, hopefully another couple months.

I'm working out 4 days a week. I do my couch to 5K 3 of those days (weight training and elliptical sometimes too).

For the first time in my life EVER, I was able to jog for an entire mile. My blood pressure is now normal, my blood sugars are now normal (wasn't diabetic but was getting close to borderline before hand.)

Oh, and I've gotten engaged :D

This has been one of the best decisions I've made but also one of the hardest. I have struggles with food still, as in eating. Fred, my pouch, is just very picky. I still go through days where it likes something one day and hates it the next. I throw up an average of once every 2 weeks. I'm hoping that will get better. I still struggle with drinking enough each day. I normally average the 64oz but no more. I do look forward to the day when I don't have to think about how much protein or liquids I get in, it just happens.

Anyway, that is my 4 month update.

My goal is to be able to report at 5 months out that I am at 205 or less and to be in onederland by my wedding - June 18th (hopefully sooner for dress fitting!)

Hi everyone. I don't post very often but I'm always reading what my fellow December staplers are up to. Congrats to everyone. It looks like we're pretty much doing great. I've been doing well. I'm down 64 lbs. (50 lbs. post-surgery) and I'm 2 pounds away from ONEDERLAND!!!!! I've had no real complications, just vomiting a few times from eating too fast. I do have a question. I have gas pains today. They started this morning when I was drinking my water. 3 hours later I still have them. I haven't eaten yet because I just can't bring myself to think about food. I took some Tums but no relief yet.

So, the question is...what do you take for gas pains?

Thanks for suggestions.

Hi everyone. I don't post very often but I'm always reading what my fellow December staplers are up to. Congrats to everyone. It looks like we're pretty much doing great. I've been doing well. I'm down 64 lbs. (50 lbs. post-surgery) and I'm 2 pounds away from ONEDERLAND!!!!! I've had no real complications, just vomiting a few times from eating too fast. I do have a question. I have gas pains today. They started this morning when I was drinking my water. 3 hours later I still have them. I haven't eaten yet because I just can't bring myself to think about food. I took some Tums but no relief yet.

So, the question is...what do you take for gas pains?

Thanks for suggestions.

Thy Pepsid Complete - it comes in chewables and Wal-Mart has there brand of the same thing and it tastes better. Hope it helps.

Congrats on your weight loss - you're doing great.