Guest HAMPTON5555

Dec. 3 Holiday Party!!!

Guest HAMPTON5555

All dressed up and no place to go??

Now that we have our new bodies, or on our way to having them, we want to have a fabulous dress up Holiday Party and want you all to come!!!

Mark your calenders

Saturday

December 3, 2005

Black Tie and Evening gowns!!!

But with fun!! We'll have music, dancing and maybe Karaoke!!

Any ideas of other fun stuff??

I'll keep you posted!!

Rain,

This sound wonderful, count me in. If I can help in any way please let me know! I also have some beautiful beaded gowns (3X) if anyone needs to borrow one!

Awww that sounds like so much fun....I need to make sure that I dont have a company Holiday party the same night before I commit to going so cross your fingers and I hope I can make it to see all your beautiful faces in evening gowns.....great idea Rain. :)

I always wanted to wear a red satin dress!

Dude I so want to be there! I will make the necessary arrangements so I can!

Niiiiiice, thanks Rain.

Rain,

That sounds SO fun. I'm hoping I will have lost enough weight that I can wear one well. Michelle is very nervous about the black tie thing. Any ideas for a woman who will not wear a formal but also doesn't have a tux? She's very self conscious about how to dress. Suggestions?

But it sounds great, and I (hopefully we) will be there!

Donna:)

MAN! I am going to miss everything! Why oh why do we have to work to survive!! I will be home the week of Thanksgiving and then have to go back for 2 weeks!

M:mad:

Rain,

That sounds SO fun. I'm hoping I will have lost enough weight that I can wear one well. Michelle is very nervous about the black tie thing. Any ideas for a woman who will not wear a formal but also doesn't have a tux? She's very self conscious about how to dress. Suggestions?

But it sounds great, and I (hopefully we) will be there!

Donna:)

Get one of those sexy lady black suits.. with pointy toe shos.. hot hot hot.

Rain:

I'm so jazzed about this! I will be there or die trying! God, I'm gonna have such fun shopping for a dress! You just KNOW I wanna look good. Hmmm...maybe I'll sneak into my daughter's bedroom and check out her old prom dresses. She has some pretty damned sexy ones (she's a lot like her mother in that way).

You're absolutely fabulous for doing this. You HAVE to tell us what to bring to help you out. You're providing the place...we should help provide the goodies.

Yippeee...skippy...we're havin' a PARTEEEE!

Pass up a chance to party with some of the best people I know?....No way! Count me in! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I could bring the jello shooters.....(sugar free of course). Now off to find a dress :) and a date :P

Rain,

I'm pouting. I'm going to be in SD the week before and the week after that weekend. Sure goin miss it and getting to see everybody again.

______

Cindy

298consult/278surgery/207

June 14, 05 OPEN w/ Dr. Callery

Pam, I would love to see some!! I will be maybe 3 weeks post op then :-)

What can I bring???? Do you need help setting up or getting decorations...Let me know I love Parties!!

Guest HAMPTON5555

I am so excited you are all excited about the party!!

I am going to ask that guests bring either an apetizer, a bottle of spirits or beverage.

I may need someone to volunteer to bartend and maybe someone who would like to get operate the Karaoke.

Also, I want to have some light hearted fun and games, but nothing too forced or structured, any ideas??

Rain

Maybe every other guest bring food...otherwise with such a great turnout, we'll have to bring leftovers home :)

Guest HAMPTON5555

Couples bring one item only, appetizer or spirits or beverage.

I am inviting non-staplers as well, so we will need more food than usual.

I so want to be added to the roster. Any excuse to go out and go shopping for a new dress. Get all girly. Get out there and shake my bootie. The animal in me is fighting to get out(can you guys tell?)of me. It should be an all white party. Just an idea.

Guest HAMPTON5555

I am decorating the house in all white, lights, snow flakes etc. But the guests can wear what ever color they want!!

Can't wait to see you all gorgeous people!

R

Guest HAMPTON5555
Hi Rain....

The party sounds like fun but John and I also have another party to go to that night where will your party be?

My home in O'side/ Vista area.

Hope you can come!

R