fapix

When can I eat soft scrambled eggs?

Just wondering when I can eat some soft scrambled eggs?

Ry surgery was on Oct 18, 2010.

Thanks

You need to ask your surgeon, he (or she) should provide you with progress lists of what foods to eat when. Each surgeon has his own food plan to follow.

I'm 7 weeks out and while I'm allowed, I can't stomach them :-( One of the few things I've found so far in the protein world that I can't eat.

My doctor allowed my eggs after my 2 week post op appointment.

And my surgeon had me eating soft scrambled eggs the second day out after surgery. On my surgeons plan the first day is liquids and the second day is soft foods. And then after 4 weeks regular foods. So plans really vary.

My doctor let me eat them at 10 days post op.

I used to LOVE scrambled eggs! I would eat three! But now (5 mos post op) I can only tolerate boiled eggs. I never ate them before but now I eat them for breakfast (minus the yolk).

Just wondering when I can eat some soft scrambled eggs?

Ry surgery was on Oct 18, 2010.

Thanks

I was eating a scrambled egg at 3 weeks post op. I'm now up to hard boiled eggs and they are tough. Just under one hard boiled egg fills me right up. No problems with tolerance with any food so far. *knock on wood*

im going to ask my dr., i'm really gagging on my protein shakes now...i need something else with protein..

They were on my list of pureed foods but I've never been able to handle eggs - no matter how they're prepared.

Find out if you're cleared for them and start slow with them softly cooked.

They were on my list of pureed foods but I've never been able to handle eggs - no matter how they're prepared.

Find out if you're cleared for them and start slow with them softly cooked.

I loved eggs pre-op but just can't eat them now - they make me throw up every time. I hope that as I get farther out I will be able to tolerate them but won't pin any hopes on it.