squisheez

Calcium chews with sugar

I just bought some calcium citrate chews from GNC. I didn't look at them at the store, but now I read the ingredients and they have 2g sugar each. Do I need to take them back??

It's HARD to find sugar-free calcium chews. As long as you've got calcium citrate, just chew it. 2 grams won't hurt you... More than 10 gets in the very iffy range. Past 15 grams has the ability to cause pain (for me at least).

I just bought some calcium citrate chews from GNC. I didn't look at them at the store, but now I read the ingredients and they have 2g sugar each. Do I need to take them back??

Babe - are you sure you bought calcium citrate?

Finding calcium citrate chews in stores is like pulling hens teeth and last time I checked with GNC - they only had calcium carbonate chews.

I got the wrong ones anyway. They were next to citrate chewable tabs, but these are carbonate. We already opened them, so they are ours forever. Better to make these mistakes now than after surgery.;)

I got the wrong ones anyway. They were next to citrate chewable tabs, but these are carbonate. We already opened them, so they are ours forever. Better to make these mistakes now than after surgery.;)

You can return open items back to GNC.

I am trying cinnamon flavored chews from bariatric advantage. Good thing I like fire cause they are potent!

You can return open items back to GNC.

Absolutely correct. They have a return policy that if you don't like an item, even after you've opened it and sampled it, you are allowed to return it. This surprised me but it's absolutely correct. Take 'em back and get your money back :)

Yeah! As long as you have the receipt, they'll take them back.

Contact Celebrate - tell them what sort of surgery you're having and they'll send you a load of samples - they're my company of choice and their Calcet Creamy Bites (calcium citrate chews) are to die for! Contact Us

Bariatric Advantage are the only other company that meets out needs and they'll send you samples too: http://www.bariatricadvantage.com/page/contactUs

I am trying cinnamon flavored chews from bariatric advantage. Good thing I like fire cause they are potent!

omg i take the same ones and i hate them but the bottle of them is so big i wanna finish them since i have already spent money on them!!! lol

Should I call Celebrate, or email? Any difference? Thanks.

Shoot them an email. You'll have your samples in record time.

They are THE best company to deal with - their products meet our needs post-op.

Bariatric Advantages do too but I prefer the taste and texture of Celebrate's chewables.

Tell them Thinner Times sent you! LOL

Edited by cinwa
typo

If you want to use them before surgery, it's fine that it's carbonate.

Kelly

I was really surprised what a hard time GNC gave me returning the chews. they take your address, and driver license number, and the clerk called the manager at home to check that it was alright for me to return them. Anyhow, on a much happier note I got my sample packet from Celebrate. It is great. I emailed them last week and never heard anything back. Then Saturday they showed up in the mail. The chocolate calcet chew is divine. What a great thing that they send a sample of everything. I highly recommend asking for a sample if you aren't sure which vitamins you want.

I was really surprised what a hard time GNC gave me returning the chews. they take your address, and driver license number, and the clerk called the manager at home to check that it was alright for me to return them. Anyhow, on a much happier note I got my sample packet from Celebrate. It is great. I emailed them last week and never heard anything back. Then Saturday they showed up in the mail. The chocolate calcet chew is divine. What a great thing that they send a sample of everything. I highly recommend asking for a sample if you aren't sure which vitamins you want.

Celebrate are a great company to deal with and my bloodwork has been good since I started taking their multi's.