longing4thin

Longing4thin and a baby!

HEY EVERYONE!!!!! I wanted to report that baby Chas came on Monday morning. Its been a whirlwind ever since. I hate when people say that they fell in love when they had children, I usually think that its SOOOO cliche. But now I know what they are talking about. I am in love with his chubby cheeks, cute little lips, and smushy body. I may be delirious because of lack of sleep but I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!!! I am so glad that he is here and its still hard for me to believe that he is mine.

HEY EVERYONE!!!!! I wanted to report that baby Chas came on Monday morning. Its been a whirlwind ever since. I hate when people say that they fell in love when they had children, I usually think that its SOOOO cliche. But now I know what they are talking about. I am in love with his chubby cheeks, cute little lips, and smushy body. I may be delirious because of lack of sleep but I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!!! I am so glad that he is here and its still hard for me to believe that he is mine.

Congratulations on the birth of Chas. They do bring love along with them, and yes, I bet you are delirious due to lack of sleep as well. Newborns are high maintenance, as I was reminded with the birth of our 6th grandchild! All the best. :)

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been on in a while. Bedrest due to pelvic pain and only using my phone to try to post was impossible.

I'm 36wks 3 days now. Really ready for Lily Marie to make her appearance.

As of last week she is already 7 pounds! I'm up 20 lbs, but if 7 of that is baby, plus placenta, water, boobs... I'm thinking I should have it off pretty quick. And my doc is pleased with how everything is going. :)

Tomorrow I'm having accupuncture to see if we can get things moving. I'm 70% effaced and 2 cm dialated. Lets get this show on the road.

Krista,

Sorry to hear about the bed rest/pelvic pain. I was having some of that a few weeks ago and my OB was concerned. She checked me last week, and I was long and closed which is good, since I'm holding out for a c-section on 4/20. We're at about the same place time wise. Jack is now doing this stretchy thing, which I guess is due to the fact he doesn't have as much room, but it's quite hilarious to watch from the outside.

Congrats on the weight gain...mine is up to about 30lbs. Sigh...I have honestly stopped worrying about it. I just hope I can get back on the wagon after he's born. Maybe you, me, and Songbird should get together support wise after the babies are all here to get ourselves back on track if necessary.

Hang in there :-)

Mary K.

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been on in a while. Bedrest due to pelvic pain and only using my phone to try to post was impossible.

I'm 36wks 3 days now. Really ready for Lily Marie to make her appearance.

As of last week she is already 7 pounds! I'm up 20 lbs, but if 7 of that is baby, plus placenta, water, boobs... I'm thinking I should have it off pretty quick. And my doc is pleased with how everything is going. :)

Tomorrow I'm having accupuncture to see if we can get things moving. I'm 70% effaced and 2 cm dialated. Lets get this show on the road.