Chia

Awesome Post-Work Out Meal!

I've been experimenting with "good fats," "good carbs," and high protein meals and I've found a great post-work out meal!

Spicy broiled chicken with a whole wheat natural peanut butter roll up.

I make the marinade out of a whole can of diced jalapenos with the juice, 1 tsp ground ginger, a pinch of cumin, chopped cilantro, 1/2 cup of orange juice with the pulp, cayenne pepper, & garlic pepper.

If you slice a frozen chicken breast in half (length wise), you will get two thin fillets that grill well on the BBQ or on a Foreman Grill. I throw it on a Forman grill for 6 minutes and it cooks perfectly.

While the chicken cooks, heat a whole wheat flour tortilla (soft taco size) for 20 seconds in a microwave and spread 2 Tbsp of unsalted natural peanut butter (well stirred) on the tortilla, then roll it up like an enchilada.

If you use a good natural peanut butter it won't be sweet or excessively salty. The creaminess of the peanut butter tones down the spice of the chicken, but also compliments the flavor palate.

High protein, low carb, high fiber- all kinds of nutrition in 6 minutes!

sounds absolutely heavenly...I'll definately have to try this out.

Thanks for sharing

Glad you like the concept! I hope it works for you. =0)

I'm also going to try this recipe. It sounds like it is easy, delicious, and full of protein. Thanks for the recipe!