Baron Patrick

The "New and Improved" Baron

I think you look chuffin great, but reference your post the other day about the butt crack incident, if only you had been able to do it the hard way without taking the easy WLS route how much better would you have felt.................not LOL :D:D:D

Looking great, Patrick!

the Improv huh? Very interesting life and congrats on your weight loss.

WOW Baron wonderful to see you again! LOL you look awesome

Chris.......... OMG look at you!!!! SMOKIN HOT

WOW Baron wonderful to see you again! LOL you look awesome

Chris.......... OMG look at you!!!! SMOKIN HOT

hehe, thanks Deb! You know, I hardly recognized you. Lookin pretty damn smokin yourself, mama!

Improv? Very amazing! How did you do?

Baaaaaaaaaarrrrooooooonn! How are you sweetie??!!! I can't believe it. A new picture! I thought that pic would be up forever. lol You look great!!

Please. Tell us about the Improv.

Congrats on the Improv!:) That is a big step!! Hope it went well.

If ya go on again, let peps know, we will be there for ya!:D

I'm working in the Long Beach area, so we should get together for lunch sometime!:P

Duuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiieeeeee!

Rrrrrrraaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnn!

The Improv was nothing short of incredible! It was so much fun, and the audience was great. I love doing this, it is such an incredible feeling and natural high. What was really scary - I was the first one up! A close family friend and our son was there, and totally enjoyed the show. My son said I did a great job.

whats so cool about this, is you can say anything - totally over the top, and people will hang for more. I can see how I can use this as a weapon (and therapy) for the bozo's who wronged me, and they can't do a damn thing about it.

I have a routine about mail order brides, and working on a few others, one being a "hospital food critic". My website is almost done, and will let you know when It's up. In the mean time, I'm on facebook (Patrick " The Baron" Burke). there is a link of me with a clip of my routine. Be my fan and tell your friends about me!

Love you all!

Hey!

Haven't seen ya around for a while, but then again I haven't been on much lately either.

Looking good!

Sharon