Baron Patrick

It's amazing what one is capable of ...

when you finally shed the negative and go for your dream - of course having wls doesn't hurt either! I took a comedy workshop, with our last meeting doing a show at the Hollywood Improv. Pictures are proof, so here it is!

I can't tell you how exciting, exhilarating, and totally cool this is. I NEVER could think of myself as a stand-up, but I did it, and I WANT MORE! I've had a couple of gigs since, and working on new material. Please be my fan on Facebook (Patrick "The Baron" Burke).

post-888-12990985631017_thumb.jpg

congrats and much luck to you and i am happy for your success!!

This is so awesome! Congratulations - changes like this are exactly what this is all about.

Wow - this takes a lot of inner strength to do - Congrats!

That is awesome- Congratulations on the new found love of "attention" for something other than the weight. It is so great when we start getting noticed for our other qualities and the things we find the new found strength to try.

Amy H

That is so awesome. Can you video tape a show and post it on youtube or something...i would love to see you. if you come to dayton ohio, let me know.:D

OMG!!!!! How cool is that!!!!! :D

Too bad we don't live closer because I would definitely go see you live! I love stand up!!!! :)

Congratulations on going for your dream!!! More power to you!!!

I will be your fan on Facebook right now!

Edited by Mia
Facebook fan

Go Patrick! That is a totally awesome venture on your part. WOW....you continue to be an inspiration!