trnslationlost

Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps

This recipe is great for many stages of the WLS diet. It has actually been a favorite of mine since I was in high school. It takes 15 minutes to prepare and is incredibly easy. I feed picky eaters this all the time and they love it.

If you are forbidden to eat raw veggies/lettuce/peanuts, NO PROBLEM. Just eat the filling alone. That is the best, most important part of the dish anyway!

ASIAN TURKEY LETTUCE WRAPS

Thanks for reposting this in this section- I'm printing it out now for a meal later this week! Yummm.

Thanks for posting this recipe. It's nice to have things that my hubby will also enjoy.

I must say that this really sounds GOOD! I will make this next week. Happy eating! :D

I love new recipes that are healthy AND sound yummy. thanks for posting this one!

You've had me craving these all day. I'm going to make a version later this week with shrimp, bc when they were in season I bought a ton and froze them and now they need to be used, we'll see how it goes~ No peanuts though

Made these tonight! And they are AWESOME!!!! The DH has been trying to eat the same things I eat and he loved them.

These are a staple for sure!

Thank you so much for posting it.

Made these tonight! And they are AWESOME!!!! The DH has been trying to eat the same things I eat and he loved them.

These are a staple for sure!

Thank you so much for posting it.

That is so exciting! It's great to hear that it is useful to others, and that people are as ecstatic about them as I am :D

YUMMY! I made these tonight and added some shredded carrot to the meat and some cutup water chestnuts. They are so good! My family ate the whole thing except for my one wrap. I also got the tortillas just in case and they actually liked the lettuce better. Definitely a keeper and so quick and easy to make. Prep takes longer than the cooking time but still done quickly.

Thanks for the recipe!!

Cheri

One more thing, has anyone broken out the nutritional content on these?

Oh man oh man! I made these tonight and what a HIT they were! Definitely going to become a regular dish in my household for surely! Thank you!

I also added watercress and shredded carrots as well, and fresh chopped ginger. I used serrano peppers instead of jalapeno though and doubled the garlic chili sauce because I love that stuff and like a lot of flavor in my food.

Try this recipe peoples! SO good! :P Thanks again!

I know aren't they yummy? So easy too. I also probably doubled the hot sauce too. My husband then put it on his wraps also. I made a whole pound of turkey meat which looked like a lot and the family ate the whole thing that night!

I did not think about serrano peppers. I don't know if my daughters would eat them that way though. I know my husband would. Definitely a staple too. The only thing that is probably a little high is the sodium due to the soy sauce. I used the low sodium too.

Yummy yummy!!