Mrs.Browning

Any military members or spouses?

Army wife here. Were currentl reservists (activated albeit) but reservists nonetheless, anyway, having GBS next week in Houston.

Tricare was a breeze but I think they are tired of paying for my asthma meds... lol.

Air Force Wife here. Had my surgery on Eglin sneaking up on a month ago! Everything is going quite well for me and I am glad to see all of you!

Edited by Theadra

Hello! Army wife here. I am due to have my surgery at Madigan Army Medical Center in the next six to eight weeks. No surgery date yet. I have to complete four classes then I will be good to go!

I'm a air force wife, stationed on an army base. (Don't ask, lol.) I had my surgery done at Ft. Sill on April 27th, 2010.

I'm an army wife, stationed at Ft. Campbell. I'm having my surgery at the hospital on post next Tuesday. So excited!!

I am also an army wife. I am having my surgery done on base (Fort Bragg WAMC) on Tuesday (24th) I have my pre-op appointment today with my support person, start the liquid part of my diet Sunday and my PAU on Mon (23rd.) From orientation to surgery was suppose to be a min of 3 months, I completed it in 10.5 weeks.

Howdy Everyone,

Marine Spouse here. Just had my Vertical Sleeve on Monday, November 7th at Balboa.

I have to say, I love LOVE LOVE everyone involved in the process.

From my PMD to the surgeons.

Dr. Gallus is the surgeon who did the sleeve, THE BEST!

Eva, the Nutritionist is just simply AWESOME!

I am a week into my surgery, still a little sore as I also had an esophigial (sp) hernia that needed to be repaired as well. I have a extra incision near my left breast.

I had to stay 2 days in the East Ward, had to take a "leak test" before I was allowed to go home. Everything was good to go!

The Corpsman on East Ward were great, a little embarassing, because most of them are so cute! :P

I never wanted for anything, except to have the stupid Foley catheter taken out as soon as possible!

Danielle

Active Duty National Guard wife here, and I had my surgery done at a civilian hospital.

Hi all! I am an active duty Air force wife. We are stationed at Sheppard Air Force Base, Texas!! I had my surgery ( Sept 2 2011) at a civilian hospital under the care of DR. Warnock.

I am a retire Air Force wife and have TriCare Prime and had my surgery done by a civilian doctor, I would recommend to anyone living in my area. I also had a fantastic stay at the civilian hospital, it was short but sweet. Private rooms, and the even let your spouse stay with you during your hospital stay.

Retired army wife here! Had my surgery done in savannah, ga while we were stationed at ft. stewart. Im glad that I saw this thread... Didnt realize there were so many of us on here :)

I'm an Air Force retired wife. Had my by pass 10 yrs ago at Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio, Tx. Has a wonderful doctor & staff. Still doing great after all these yrs.

Army wife here. I'm getting mine done at Madigan ( Joint Base Lewis-McChird, WA) hopefully before spring break.